Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

hi

good morning penny I like the sound of that I really like having some good daytime that doesn't drag you down to the chair I can tell she is getting her legs under her I really have no idea what to expect lol its all a learning experience ill play it by ear I was thinking of cropping it but I think I would rather bend it over and let it go that way have branches all over the place lol!

i know you've heard people say stuff about that preventive topping and I'd bet you been doin this, longer than half the population has been alive so u don't need me sayin boo, but i know besides homeopathy... they actually make a preventive pest topper, for soil, now... AND I NEVER REMEMBER THE NAME!
hey bud these were whiteflies they leaf munchers with wings not soil dwellers you cant miss them there snow white and when there sitting on a leaf its like a light bulb now all the other shit is under the leaf eggs larvae stuff like that you got to spray them!

I've been crafting and finessing for the nuances; a.m./p.m.; body & mind. I've started to feel like I'm chasing my tail. the one that does this... doesn't do that; the one that does THAT, doesn't do THIS! so i put 8 in for um... well, it's doesn't matter, what day: i put them in one, evil creation and it solved ALL my issues... gave me the option to sleep, or champ out, etc. was a massive aphrodisiac, on both lift off and landing... so what I'm thinking is some Gatlin styled bowl, that draws from all 8 chambers??? for those that smoke?
now, i just have to go apologize for that evening, at 2 clubs and a family friends' home. ummm. nm. but as oil- it's only that first day, that can b rough n then, u still, get to keep all the analgesic prizes.

I think I want to wait and see how it stretches my thinking is these indicas are going to be out in 7or8 weeks then the Malawi and y/g will have the tent to themselves to finish lots of room as long as the timing works out lol :)

I haven't shown this y greige shes not much to look at im hoping for some good daytime from her she is like the Malawi there both just growing not flowering yet when I get to 11/13 that will heat things up!

I think I want to wait and see how it stretches my thinking is these indicas are going to be out in 7or8 weeks then the Malawi and y/g will have the tent to themselves to finish lots of room as long as the timing works out lol :)

I haven't shown this y greige shes not much to look at im hoping for some good daytime from her she is like the Malawi there both just growing not flowering yet when I get to 11/13 that will heat things up!
come on... she'll fill in. that's you and what you've done... and what you've done, it's the framework for a phat girl so i hope u saved a rather large dowry, for her! gonna be one-a them big gals.

and honestly- has timing EVER worked out, according to YOUR PLANS? i swear we always end up at a drive-in, for "when harry met sally", every time i go for MY plans.

I hear alot like that Malawi strain,@Pennywise. Myself my idea of the good pot is that Indio that leaves ya in a state of SOS,,, Stuck on stupid leastways.. That's the original strain they made cobs with over yonder in Africa. . Matter a fact,@SweetSue amongst quite afew on here make them cobs and 90% are done with these genetics. . I've yet to try it.

You know if you know your dealing with runaway plants like them some of the purer sativas,, is afew mays to 'kind of' minimize stretching.. Works sometimes... Start your veg under them big old 4' T-12 fluorescents tubes really close,,, really close, these lamps have to be the best early veg lamps around,,, short stocky starts,, even let the leaves grow right into the hood sure don't hurt them..
Top-em the day before you flip them,, that stuns them abit slowing that upward growth,,, and that damn near doubles the major tops.
The day you flip,, don't go transition doses recommended from ferts go straight to a nitro-less food,, plus heavy Cal-Mag... And the first week -10 days,,, I use my MH bulb over the HPS.. I'd bet about the same with LEDs??

Will all this work??????? Hell if I know... But that how my mentor taught me.. And then he always preached spank your plants... He'd walk thru the bigger outdoor grows we did for 4-5 years, with a tightly rolled newspaper, and hit the main stem on every plant 4-5 times before the next.. He said shake-em up abit....... He also took his prime plant and buried a razor blade in the mainstem acouple inches above of ground level,, and leave the blade there till harvest. I hear of others using a nail drove thru? Most stems was kind of thick and a full razor didn't even go halfway thru the stem... He'd do that 5-6 days before harvest,,,..... He said it shocked the plants and that they produced extra resin to repair the irreversible damage. Some even whilted alittle.......

Then he'd use to set steel garbage cans aboiling over a fire,,, we always harvested early morning when terpenes were at highest. Right after harvest he'd take the plant, dig out most of the root ball and dunk the whole root ball and hold it in boiling water for acouple minutes before hanging the plant in the barn. Claiming the heat wood expands all fluids in the rootball intern sending them all out forcing all the liquids from top stems to the main tops... If what I typed makes sense???

See what happens when I get babbling,, and drinking??????????? Keepem Green my friends.

i think when stickyicky uses the acronym... what HE'S really thinkin is, "Yes Girl". yep... they're a gift, aren't they? too high ph... too big a swing... yes girls don't care, what their daddy's do to em! hopefully, they get phat enough, we have to see them end up on poles, too...

I hear alot like that Malawi strain,@Pennywise. Myself my idea of the good pot is that Indio that leaves ya in a state of SOS,,, Stuck on stupid leastways.. That's the original strain they made cobs with over yonder in Africa. . Matter a fact,@SweetSue amongst quite afew on here make them cobs and 90% are done with these genetics. . I've yet to try it.

You know if you know your dealing with runaway plants like them some of the purer sativas,, is afew mays to 'kind of' minimize stretching.. Works sometimes... Start your veg under them big old 4' T-12 fluorescents tubes really close,,, really close, these lamps have to be the best early veg lamps around,,, short stocky starts,, even let the leaves grow right into the hood sure don't hurt them..
Top-em the day before you flip them,, that stuns them abit slowing that upward growth,,, and that damn near doubles the major tops.
The day you flip,, don't go transition doses recommended from ferts go straight to a nitro-less food,, plus heavy Cal-Mag... And the first week -10 days,,, I use my MH bulb over the HPS.. I'd bet about the same with LEDs??

Will all this work??????? Hell if I know... But that how my mentor taught me.. And then he always preached spank your plants... He'd walk thru the bigger outdoor grows we did for 4-5 years, with a tightly rolled newspaper, and hit the main stem on every plant 4-5 times before the next.. He said shake-em up abit....... He also took his prime plant and buried a razor blade in the mainstem acouple inches above of ground level,, and leave the blade there till harvest. I hear of others using a nail drove thru? Most stems was kind of thick and a full razor didn't even go halfway thru the stem... He'd do that 5-6 days before harvest,,,..... He said it shocked the plants and that they produced extra resin to repair the irreversible damage. Some even whilted alittle.......

Then he'd use to set steel garbage cans aboiling over a fire,,, we always harvested early morning when terpenes were at highest. Right after harvest he'd take the plant, dig out most of the root ball and dunk the whole root ball and hold it in boiling water for acouple minutes before hanging the plant in the barn. Claiming the heat wood expands all fluids in the rootball intern sending them all out forcing all the liquids from top stems to the main tops... If what I typed makes sense???

See what happens when I get babbling,, and drinking??????????? Keepem Green my friends.
you're a genius. he's a genius. teach me! i will serve!
u just described and could've saved me 2 seasons of dark, waxy leaves, experimenting with goin from seedling, straight to 12/12. yes, i caught every syllable. i dunno whether to sock u, or prostrate myself for that spewtum. but i enjoyed every second. the second half- seen it. read it. never saw side x side, comp, but they swear by it. guy drilled 3x 1/8" holes, through em, vertically. swore they frost up.
say, how many of those youtube guys u think tries to post suff that'd just as soon see the competition for the next bud bowl, fry their cookies? u know? there r some lunatics out there. if u know any and they're single... the roller coaster, is my favorite ride!

@Norcaliwood i topped my Malawi and used grow nutes through transition. Doobie from Ace Seeds told me I over fed nitrogen. So I’ll go bloom nutes next time from flip. The T12 sounds right, I kept my leds as close as possible but the plant still stretched beyond my light. All I could do was super crop her. I’ll be better prepared next time.

pw, ur just as bad as he is. i literally think u guys watched me pullin my hair out over that N retention.

@Norcaliwood i topped my Malawi and used grow nutes through transition. Doobie from Ace Seeds told me I over fed nitrogen. So I’ll go bloom nutes next time from flip. The T12 sounds right, I kept my leds as close as possible but the plant still stretched beyond my light. All I could do was super crop her. I’ll be better prepared next time.
I have some burnt tips that I think came from to strong a tea or spraying or both so when I topped dressed them all I left out the mc just did mychos and ewc topped with fresh full strength soil see how it does!

hey woody back in the day I did the root thing to never did the razor blade don't no if could bring myself to do that but I here ya about the nitrogen leave that out from here on out thanks for stopping by bud always like to hear from you! :high-five:

pw, ur just as bad as he is. i literally think u guys watched me pullin my hair out over that N retention.
hey bud if I don't answer your posts its because I don't understand all the abreviations and such im an old man I don't text or have a cell phone either lol I just don't want you to get offendewhen I don't answer! :)

Back
Top Bottom