Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Damn made me homesick for a batch of these.. Haven't seen them since 1980,, dipped in opium 15 buck a 3-4 gram stick,, even NOD on the shit.............. The kind.

@Norcaliwood i topped my Malawi and used grow nutes through transition. Doobie from Ace Seeds told me I over fed nitrogen. So I’ll go bloom nutes next time from flip. The T12 sounds right, I kept my leds as close as possible but the plant still stretched beyond my light. All I could do was super crop her. I’ll be better prepared next time.
You remember @Cronichemphog @Pennywise ? He was really big on T-12s in veg,, all he used,,, and man he had some EXTREMELY pretty veg plants for sure.. Like I always say,, you have to grow the same plant afew times to really make her produce what she's really capable of... Food and lighting...

BTW @SPARECHANGE that is an interesting chain of thought... as I scratch my head trying to figure out what that is,, me too,,, I tend to get lost in your convo..

I'm a Old Mother Fucker that wasn't bred on a PC?????? ......... I will say almost ALL sativas are finicky come feeding time... Most of the time she is screaming don't fert me. Nitro is the worst for them. I lost count how many plants I seen produce that craw in the leaf department I've seen over the years.........

Damn made me homesick for a batch of these.. Haven't seen them since 1980,, dipped in opium 15 buck a 3-4 gram stick,, even NOD on the shit.............. The kind.

You remember @Cronichemphog @Pennywise ? He was really big on T-12s in veg,, all he used,,, and man he had some EXTREMELY pretty veg plants for sure.. Like I always say,, you have to grow the same plant afew times to really make her produce what she's really capable of... Food and lighting...

BTW @SPARECHANGE that is an interesting chain of thought... as I scratch my head trying to figure out what that is,, me too,,, I tend to get lost in your convo..

I'm a Old Mother Fucker that wasn't bred on a PC?????? ......... I will say almost ALL sativas are finicky come feeding time... Most of the time she is screaming don't fert me. Nitro is the worst for them. I lost count how many plants I seen produce that craw in the leaf department I've seen over the years.........
hey woody lol were both a couple Neanderthals :rofl: ill take those sticks those look good!:blunt:

seems like every "aha" moment i have... usually trails after my having done something stupid, for some time and i know u two, will not get lost in this (I'm only half old so i comprehend a cell, better than a pc): I'm looking at tanks, from the rare, henchman's perspective and I'm thinking, "awe, my clones look really sad, there"... but my seedlings are rockin! hmmm... hemispheres, was my copout, all wk! (but the rh, really did swing, with a light swap). finally, the aha moment: I've been starving EVERYONE of N... and i have seedlings, with mature clones... right- u guys are smart so u already finished my thoughts, but the someone flipped the light above my head, sayin, "seedlings have needs, regardless of 12/12, that preflowers are likely past needing"... so rather than waiting to be asked to pass the salt... i can stop withholding, so MUCH.

i found the procedure for thai stix. it sounds awesome, but not worth my storing leaf. i can post it, if u guys want. tons of extra fridge curing... like 3mo and malado thighs, minimum; course today's thai stix, don't come with a prize, in the box, ANYMORE.

Hay sticky what soil do you use ie. Supercool SS, Coots Mix, The Revs mix or do you just do your own thing when mixing soil ? Just curious
well I kind of take ideas from all those mixes the last batch of soil I added a small amount of some citrus fert I had g&b organic and some lithothamnium its full of mag & cal and other minerals its not cheap I found a 1lb. pkg for 25.00 that was the cheapest I found I put that pkg in my soil mix and I plan on reusing this soil all the minerals I add will just be really available to the plant I think the only reason its doing anything now is because it was cooked from may-September 5 mos. of cure if you stay with docs blend then you don't need to do anything like that but if you have some of that other soil you mixed up you could play around with it!

I have half full boxes of everything I used for the Supercool Super Soil pulse a few other amendments Pulse a few other things like Grokashi and Bio-Char etc. I am looking at getting some Recharge and Vulx like Emilya is using it sounds like it works really well for her. I have compost tea stuff from Boggie Brew and a few other amendments and the Coots Mix came with Barley to use to amend with. I am going to do the DBHBB in my tent and go all organic with the SCSS and Coots mix for my outdoor soil for the greenhouse. I have it so I may as well use it. I am looking forward to using my LOS in the spring. This winter Duggan is helping me with the DBHBB so I get a better idea of what to do when with Docs gear.

Glad you tried lithothamnium. It’s not cheap in US, cause it comes from EU, Ireland and northern France mostly. Here it’s pretty affordable. But when you add it in the right ratio to your soil, your Ca/Mg troubles are over for good :)

Smokin’ that Black Dog, good stuff :smokin:

I knew you would like that wait till you try that dab oh ya its potent man that was quick yes I believe the lithothamnium is a game changer I don't have any deff going on as of yet thanks for the suggestion I will always use it now I really think there going all the way to the end without any problems a few well placed teas and some foliar and I think there going to be happy :) enjoy con!:blunt:

I have half full boxes of everything I used for the Supercool Super Soil pulse a few other amendments Pulse a few other things like Grokashi and Bio-Char etc. I am looking at getting some Recharge and Vulx like Emilya is using it sounds like it works really well for her. I have compost tea stuff from Boggie Brew and a few other amendments and the Coots Mix came with Barley to use to amend with. I am going to do the DBHBB in my tent and go all organic with the SCSS and Coots mix for my outdoor soil for the greenhouse. I have it so I may as well use it. I am looking forward to using my LOS in the spring. This winter Duggan is helping me with the DBHBB so I get a better idea of what to do when with Docs gear.
I think you made a good choice to go with duggan as your mentor he will be able to keep you in line lol!

What do you use for your foliar sprays ?
I use various things mostly a diluted tea the tea consist of ewc and radiant green I dilute that with plain water about 5-1 you just want a little bit of nutrients don't want to burn your leaves ok to that tea I add a very small amount of em-1 michrobial 3 drops fulroc 3 drops and now that there beginning to flower ill add a few drops of liquid bone meal this is about 10oz 0f tea also some coconut water is good to a tbls. spray both sides of the leafs rite before lights out I hope this helps :) your going to form your own opinions about what to put in there after you get a few grows in but that tea I just described isn't going to hurt your plants I soak them down there dripping!

I have EWC but nothing else you use so I will have to find some of that.
well you have plenty of time to get those ingredients if you decide to go that way by the time it gets close you will likely have a lot of opinions told to you and they all probably work this is just what I do you could go look at it its not cheap I don't no how to do links lol its called (dragonfly earth medicine) its very good stuff!

I also rolled a joint of PC yesterday. Very good stuff, kept me on the couch with a bit of focus slide, but I slept pretty well afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom