Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I also rolled a joint of PC yesterday. Very good stuff, kept me on the couch with a bit of focus slide, but I slept pretty well afterwards.
I've got a nice PC hang in to dry now. Was super happy with the smoke I got from a little plant and it seems this is the same pheno but a lot more bud so I'm happy as a pig in filth.... assuming PC is peyote critical lol.

I also rolled a joint of PC yesterday. Very good stuff, kept me on the couch with a bit of focus slide, but I slept pretty well afterwards.
lol glad your enjoying it I like it to barney's farm hit the jack pot with that one its not killer smoke but its tasty and its a nice load there easy to grow they don't require a lot of food and they yield good to for me it settles into a comfort mode! :)

lol glad your enjoying it I like it to barney's farm hit the jack pot with that one its not killer smoke but its tasty and its a nice load there easy to grow they don't require a lot of food and they yield good to for me it settles into a comfort mode! :)

Not high THC I think, feels more like middling, but nonetheless a comfy mixture of head and body high, good for the evening and quite long-lasting too. I'll try more stuff today :)

hey whats up bud been a while hope things are good there good here so refresh my old man memory:laughtwo: what are you getting ready to grow there:)btw yes its peyote critical
Lol I actually got my seedsman delivery today for the comparative so I gotta drop those asap. The second i see how many males i got from the plants i got goi g already though ill be dropping them Tut x UD beans! Feel like it's just begging to be called Anubis that strain lol

Lol I actually got my seedsman delivery today for the comparative so I gotta drop those asap. The second i see how many males i got from the plants i got goi g already though ill be dropping them Tut x UD beans! Feel like it's just begging to be called Anubis that strain lol
if I remember rite some got smashed in the mailing?:)im really anxious to see what those look like I haven't done any yet I like the name lol!

if I remember rite some got smashed in the mailing?:)im really anxious to see what those look like I haven't done any yet I like the name lol!
Yer the frickin copper chems which were the ones I wanted in the first place! haha. Fuckin royal mail.

Dog headed god of the egyptian underworld! Its meant to be cuz lol

I smoked Gold Leaf and got pretty stoned I have to say :) I almost spun out of control, it screwed up with my coordination once I got up from the couch. It’s a distinctive head high with strong legs. Giggly overall feel-good weed :smokin:

I smoked Gold Leaf and got pretty stoned I have to say :) I almost spun out of control, it screwed up with my coordination once I got up from the couch. It’s a distinctive head high with strong legs. Giggly overall feel-good weed :smokin:
its good shit man lol that's what it does to me to I love the taste to maybe you could elaborate on that I thought it was some sort of fuel but ive heard different its all in fun bud! :laugh:

Yer the frickin copper chems which were the ones I wanted in the first place! haha. Fuckin royal mail.

Dog headed god of the egyptian underworld! Its meant to be cuz lol
I have one of the copper chems going rite now see what I get from that girl I grew one last year that nannered bad on me but i liked the smoke so decided to try another! :)

I Love the Gold Leaf it is my favorite strain I have ever smoked. I Love the Head Buzz I feel so Groovy when I smoke it I would describe it as the most psychedelic strain I have ever tried. Speaking of the Gold Leaf is it normal for them to stretch a lot as a seedling ? the two I have are really starching as a seedling but the one Super Critical Bud CBD I have is also really stretching Duggan says leave the light where it is which is 20 inches from the top of the pot. I am only using one Mars COB light for the three of them I have them centered and when I finally get another SCB CBD seed to crack I am hoping to have another SCB CBD seedling starting which will also be under the one COB light

I Love the Gold Leaf it is my favorite strain I have ever smoked. I Love the Head Buzz I feel so Groovy when I smoke it I would describe it as the most psychedelic strain I have ever tried. Speaking of the Gold Leaf is it normal for them to stretch a lot as a seedling ? the two I have are really starching as a seedling but the one Super Critical Bud CBD I have is also really stretching Duggan says leave the light where it is which is 20 inches from the top of the pot. I am only using one Mars COB light for the three of them I have them centered and when I finally get another SCB CBD seed to crack I am hoping to have another SCB CBD seedling starting which will also be under the one COB light
I remember it grew fast I grew it outdoors so a different situation so I don't really no about stretch I did top it so that helps keep them shorter :) they always grow like that when there babies when you re pot them you can bury it down some that's what I do 20 in sounds rite to me duggan no what hes doing so you need to listen to his recommendations for now good growing!:thumb:

I am following everything he says and I don't do anything with out asking first. I was just curious about how they grow but they would do different growing outside as opposed to indoor. I hope my smoke comes out good like yours did. I Know I Love gold leaf and it is a strain that I think I will always grow for my Day time med its the only strain I have found that doesn't couch lock me and the Buzz is out of this world

I am following everything he says and I don't do anything with out asking first. I was just curious about how they grow but they would do different growing outside as opposed to indoor. I hope my smoke comes out good like yours did. I Know I Love gold leaf and it is a strain that I think I will always grow for my Day time med its the only strain I have found that doesn't couch lock me and the Buzz is out of this world
I did start it indoors when I put it outside it was 6or8 weeks old and I don't remember any unusual stretch it was an easy one to grow not a real hungary plant of course that's outside the sun feeds them to and also no 2 plants alike who knows you could end up with a better one!

its good shit man lol that's what it does to me to I love the taste to maybe you could elaborate on that I thought it was some sort of fuel but ive heard different its all in fun bud! :laugh:

Yeah definitely a fuel family, sweetish gas with a bit of herbal tones. Feels a bit like Sour Diesel but with rounder indica bottom. Excellent balanced strain, definitely at the top of all things I tried so far from the pkg... smoked some of this WW too but I wasn’t impressed. UDs will be tested tomorrow, but they look great and finely cured and aged :smokin:

It’s really nice to hear other opinions on the same bud. No it’s not really psychedelic for me like Malawi Gold or Colombian Gold or top OG, but it’s really uplifting with happy high, so that’s a nice strain whatever it is. I kinda stop believing in names really, but Gold Leaf is some fine smoke :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom