Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

The UD #5 and UD reveg are both excellent smokes. I get that nice Chem head rush up front but it doesn’t last long then the indica kicks in and I get sleepy. Great chemovars for after work at 1am. I can get a good nights sleep which is hard for me on 2nd shift.

Yeah definitely a fuel family, sweetish gas with a bit of herbal tones. Feels a bit like Sour Diesel but with rounder indica bottom. Excellent balanced strain, definitely at the top of all things I tried so far from the pkg... smoked some of this WW too but I wasn’t impressed. UDs will be tested tomorrow, but they look great and finely cured and aged :smokin:
ya the ww was the Hungary one when I got back from vacation I never was able to get it back to real health its lacking I like the flavor but the high so so thanks for the report im no good at that lol the ud has been in the jar since march so its cured I think I threw one of the outdoor #5 still have a little of that to the gl is probably going to be the fav still waiting for the reveg reveg report better make sure you don't have to get anything done and don't take a big o rip off it or youll br coughing for a week lol!

I have one of the copper chems going rite now see what I get from that girl I grew one last year that nannered bad on me but i liked the smoke so decided to try another! :)
Ahhh anything can cause nanners though aint always just the strain. Matter of fact I heard the real GG#4 is prone to hermie even though its a strongly sought after pheno/strain :s weird huh lol

The UD #5 and UD reveg are both excellent smokes. I get that nice Chem head rush up front but it doesn’t last long then the indica kicks in and I get sleepy. Great chemovars for after work at 1am. I can get a good nights sleep which is hard for me on 2nd shift.

Yeah the Chem rush is pretty apparent in every expression :) It usually lasts between 40-60 minutes and then body feeling starts slowly taking over. For Chem the body high really takes over while for OG the rush keeps up for much longer. They last a bit though so if I wanna sleep I smoke it earlier. It’s also nice carry on daytime smoke if you don’t have anything to do :)

I smoke mainly at night through the week so it works well for me, the Chem 91 has a head rush that's almost crippling. Best not to have anything planned for awhile. The UD is close but it's a little more functional than the Chemdog.

Ahhh anything can cause nanners though aint always just the strain. Matter of fact I heard the real GG#4 is prone to hermie even though its a strongly sought after pheno/strain :s weird huh lol
I did some gg a couple years ago I never saw any hermes or nanners and was good but not my flavor really the copper chem had a peppery taste to it and was uplifting happy weed :)

4 days in a row 80 degrees outside its supposed to be cool and wintery ive got two humidifiers going in my 5x5 just to keep it at 38% at 84 in the tent that's running it at night it comes on at 7 two hrs. after dark and its still 65 outside grrrr one more day of this then its going to cool to 70 that's not cool enough when its 50 or less outside my intake fan keeps the tent nice upper 70s plus the exhaust fan wont be sucking the r/h out climate change!

Back
Top Bottom