Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Hi guys. I have discovered your thread and am reading with interest. I find so much knowledge and inspiration on this site. Thanks for sharing.

ok tent light is on I took care of my girls only two needed water the atf and cc are both in 5s they are needing water everyday the others are in 7s there good for two or three days rite now filled the humidifiers there all set for the night then I did the fun stuff taking pics and its a photo dump tonight lol all the indicas are in full flower the sativas have a few more pistils showing im still lowering the light schedule 10 min. per day in 5 days it will be 11/13 that should kick it into gear ok the pics! :)
first up! the copper chem its doing well!

im calling this a Durban I need to call it something!:laughtwo:
next up the Malawi this is my first one of these its doing pretty good its got some burnt tips I think it was from a lot of spraying I had to do getting rid of whiteflies im happy to say shes clean!:)

then the last one tonight the atf its flowering away!

the tent!
stay high tonight!:smokin:

What's the origin of the Durban as a matter of interest? She looks a bit like my Skunky Mama, which is a Durban skunk from bag seed. It is skunk but I can taste DP notes in her flowers and she is good muti. I have her revegging atm.

What's the origin of the Durban as a matter of interest? She looks a bit like my Skunky Mama, which is a Durban skunk from bag seed. It is skunk but I can taste DP notes in her flowers and she is good muti. I have her revegging atm.
I don't no the actual origin I purchased the seeds from 420 and the description said it was pure landrace they obviously lied that's exactly what I thought it looked like a skunk plant and its in full flower rite with the indicas I will say the flowers are looking good this early so I wanted a landrace im disappointed about that but if the bud is really good ill be happy on the end im waiting for the real thing from lerugged thanks for stopping by good to have you around! :)

I don't no the actual origin I purchased the seeds from 420 and the description said it was pure landrace they obviously lied that's exactly what I thought it looked like a skunk plant and its in full flower rite with the indicas I will say the flowers are looking good this early so I wanted a landrace im disappointed about that but if the bud is really good ill be happy on the end im waiting for the real thing from lerugged thanks for stopping by good to have you around! :)
You shouldn't be disappointed. LR is doing good craft. #alsowaiting :)

You shouldn't be disappointed. LR is doing good craft. #alsowaiting :)
well ill decide that after I toke some lol I just don't like it when something is misrepresented when I buy seeds I just want them to be what it says I don't think that's to much to ask :) I think theres a lot of people waiting:smokin:

Throw away the razor and get younger looking :laugh: It's back in style now too. One thing I wish would go out of style is man buns :laughtwo: Don't get me wrong, I'm cool with long hair. Just ain't right for a dude to roll it up in a bun :rofl:
If you aren't a viking out pillaging villages.....you shouldn't be in a freaking man bun

...and this is different how!?... ;) :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I no almost every night lol hope your having a good one hook I knew you were talking hip replacement but I heard you got it done over on woodys thread he said you got yours from the front way better that kind hows that going for you!

...good as new...got one more follow up app't. (3 month) in a couple weeks...been walking 3 to 5 miles almost daily, except for the past week and a bit...cold/flu...plus trying to get used to this frikken cold weather...-2.2 °F Brrrrrr!...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

...good as new...got one more follow up app't. (3 month) in a couple weeks...been walking 3 to 5 miles almost daily, except for the past week and a bit...cold/flu...plus trying to get used to this frikken cold weather...-2.2 °F Brrrrrr!...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:
that's good news every now and then I see my doc and he asks me everytime still glad lol so now when I see him I just automatically say still glad I walk every day not as much as you I no its a big decision to basically have your leg cut off and put back together holy if you think to much about you can talk yourself out of it sounds like you got a good doc to do that for you that makes all the difference so ill ask you still glad lol! :laughtwo:

... :D ...:thumb:...still glad!...I really lucked out...he is the only ortho in town who does that method...hope he's still around when the other needs doing...I won't be waiting over a year next time...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...
I figured as much you walking everyday that's what keeps us alive good luck hookster! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom