Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

What bugs have you got, and what do you use to kill them please?
there whiteflies carmen there not to hard to kill but they do lay eggs so you have to keep at them I had them on the Malawi and got rid of them but obviously I missed at least one that's all it takes that one lays 10 eggs and within a week theres a number of them I haven't seen anything but that's how they are sneaky basturds im using captain jack dead bug and it works you can see the fried skeletons the ext day it takes about a week I ilke to spray every other day even though its suggested to wait longer im not waiting I want them dead they'll be gone by the end of the week! :high-five:

Man I hope I don't get any bugs I think I will be OK on this winter indoor grow but I will be doing indoor and outdoor next spring so I hope I don't end up with them. They say Doc Buds grows don't get bugs but next spring I will do LOS outside and DBHBB inside so I hope I don't pick up any hitch hikers on me the dogs or my cloths I don't have anything to use on them but DE, I would have to buy the stuff to get rid of them

there whiteflies carmen there not to hard to kill but they do lay eggs so you have to keep at them I had them on the Malawi and got rid of them but obviously I missed at least one that's all it takes that one lays 10 eggs and within a week theres a number of them I haven't seen anything but that's how they are sneaky basturds im using captain jack dead bug and it works you can see the fried skeletons the ext day it takes about a week I ilke to spray every other day even though its suggested to wait longer im not waiting I want them dead they'll be gone by the end of the week! :high-five:
Good to know. I wonder if I can find similar here or ship to SA. I have an ongoing issue with bugs outdoors. Mainly white flies and caterpillars at the mo. I am using a home made thing that I wash the leaves with by hand, but I like things that fry the little buggers rather than just shift them to my veggies. I am sure my homemade juice is as good as what I can buy off the shelves here from what I have seen. I am always looking for biological control products that kill them instead. Death is the only answer. I remember a time a had a locust infestation and the only thing that nuked them was gasoline and a match.

Man I hope I don't get any bugs I think I will be OK on this winter indoor grow but I will be doing indoor and outdoor next spring so I hope I don't end up with them. They say Doc Buds grows don't get bugs but next spring I will do LOS outside and DBHBB inside so I hope I don't pick up any hitch hikers on me the dogs or my cloths I don't have anything to use on them but DE, I would have to buy the stuff to get rid of them
whats real important is to make sure your clean before you go in there don't go outside and do anything and then go into your indoor grow those bugs I have came off me my pants whatever they didn't fly up the stairs and get in there they came from me and don't kid yourself docs plants can get bugs I hope you don't find out :) on a lighter note I broke out some of my ud squeeze from a batch I squished last February its still good very relaxing my back is screwing with me today and this stuff is really helping me not give a shit lol!:laugh:

gasoline and a match.
well lets hope we don't need to take those measures:laughtwo: another good one ive heard of I haven't used it called green cleaner its got some oil in it suffocates them but be careful not in the sun or lights im going to get some of that I hate bugs I had hemp mites last summer in my backyard plants lost them all be thankfull you don't have those down there yet there next to impossible to get rid of there deadly up in Oregon guys are losing entire commercial grows to them little fuggars it seems they really like cannibus well carmen good luck killing them!:)

thanks hook ive looked at several of those illustrations the little fuggars take some diligence but you can get rid of them I think lol I got them off the Malawi obviously they didn't all stay there like a lot of info says they stay on there host plant ill get them little fffrs my plants aren't going to like it but wtf you gunna do spray the f---k out of em!

View media item 1726767
...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
I even went as far as scoping each individual leaf of the Malawi when I saw something I smashed it that's something that I could do beings theres not that many leaves but the cc has some on it to theres 100s of leaves on that one its going to be fun scoping that one lol!

ive seen that thanks bud rite now I have captain jack and safers which im going use tomorrow I like t switch back and forth then back to cj!

I wasn't suggesting anyone get it, just that he sells it because high brix isn't a sure way to keep bugs at bay.

well I got the cc and y/g out to be sprayed last night they got green cleaner ive heard a lot about it from @Norcaliwood so I soaked them waited about 15 min. and sprayed them off with plain water ant the leaves are looking nice and shiny happy this morning some of the pistils didn't like it but that's the price you pay for negligence but im gunna fix it I scoped on the others couldn't find anything I will say these whiteflies aren't that easy to get rid of all it takes is one of them to start the chain reaction in a couple days its going to be the captain jack again I think that might do it especially with me scoping and smashing did not see anything this morning yay !

I wasn't suggesting anyone get it, just that he sells it because high brix isn't a sure way to keep bugs at bay.
I didn't know they had something for insects and I wondered about them getting bugs I herd they were insect resistant and I guess they are more resistant but not immune. I think the higher the Brix the more resistant they are but still not bug proof.

I didn't know they had something for insects and I wondered about them getting bugs I herd they were insect resistant and I guess they are more resistant but not immune. I think the higher the Brix the more resistant they are but still not bug proof.
your rite the healthier a plant is more resistance but if you have a grow room full of high brix plants and the wrong bug gets in there its going to pick the weakest of the strong its survival for the bug!

I just scoped on those two again couldn't find any on cc but I found some things on y/g they seem to just be on one branch im lucky I caught them before they spread out it was the same for the cc one branch im likely going to have some of these fuggars around to the end but ill keep at it theres so many nooks and crannies for them to hide I really soaked them last night!

Back
Top Bottom