Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

ULTRA DOG

In 1999 my old lady's son was and still is friends with one of the biggest commercial growers in So Cal. He gave me two clones of Original Clone Only O.G. Kush and two clones of M.K. Ultra. Over the next two years I crossed the two to make Ultra O.G. Then Purple Urkiel hit and every buddy went Purple Crazy, so I ordered some Aurora Indica from Amsterdam and bread that in to the Ultra O.G. to make my personal strain Aurora Ultra. Then in 2006 I was given five ChemDawg 91 X Soma NYCD ( New York City Desiel ) seeds, all those seeds turned out to be male. One of the male plants was the most beautifully semetric plants I have ever seen. I was like the most beautiful 4 ft tall X-Mas tree you ever seen. I took that plant and put it in my dining room Bay window and let it make pollen. Then I pollenated one branch of every strain I had going at the time. Grape Ape, Jack Herer, Aurora Ultra, a really bitchen Unknown, and some others I cant think of right now. I ended up with a shit lode of seeds I will never use all of, so I mailed some to different friends on 420 of which xxxxx was one of. At the time xxxxx was growing Landrace only. He took the seeds I sent him and crossed in the two different Landrace strains. So all the lineage in the UD's are straight up Original Old School Refer. When xxxxx says Chem phenom or O.G. phenom that just means they haven't been back crossed for stabilization. So you never know for sure how any one seed will be. So like UD Chem means that plant is more like ChemDawg then O.G. Kush phenom or the Deisel phenom. Unless you stabilize the seeds you never know for sure how the plants will turn out.

hey penny is that from lembatoast or am I wrong about that!

Man your journal moves a mile a minute. Hey is it just me or is that #5 frostier this time around?
hey lazy whats up bud good to here from you that was a pic from last February I just wanted to show a couple people about it hows that house coming I saw you were still in your van wow hope you get in there soon its going to get colder so where are you going to be now! :)

hey lazy whats up bud good to here from you that was a pic from last February I just wanted to show a couple people about it hows that house coming I saw you were still in your van wow hope you get in there soon its going to get colder so where are you going to be now! :)

We're just waiting for people to move out of the house we are buying.

Yep gotta be careful it's very easy to over feed them.

Yes, what penny said. And they don't like too much water. That looks like a big pot. I'll bet my green thumb she will double in height.

We're just waiting for people to move out of the house we are buying.

Yes, what penny said. And they don't like too much water. That looks like a big pot. I'll bet my green thumb she will double in height.
one can hope its in a 7 airpot so it should be happy im ready for that girl to go nuts:laughtwo: hey kick them people out of there you need to get your grow on bud so what part of Oregon are you in!:)

That's one thing I do miss fresh snow in the woods.. Deer season and rabbits.. But other than that,, ya'll can have the snow.
Here, We get snow 2-3 times a year and it doesn't stick around much. That makes it nice.. But Watch us get shit on this year.....
its been warm here no rain so far for November 74 today the seasons are changing :) your probably getting tired of this but hows that hip coming you starting to get around a little better hope so bud take her easy!:)

I took these rite before lights out this copper chem is moving they all are running them at 11/13 really gets them moving I just hope im not losing some bud growth ive never done this before so I don't really no what to expect but its fun watching them change from lights on to off every cycle theres noticeable change! :)

time to walk!!

Back
Top Bottom