Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

tomorrow morning im going to wake and bake with the cisci green and then ill talk a bit about it that ud is real tasty its been a while since ive had a freshie of ud its nice :) so everybody that needed water got it filled the humidifier there all set to go the night!
I took these cc pics these are getting more frost by the day!

tomorrow morning im going to wake and bake with the cisci green and then ill talk a bit about it that ud is real tasty its been a while since ive had a freshie of ud its nice :) so everybody that needed water got it filled the humidifier there all set to go the night!
I took these cc pics these are getting more frost by the day!

The cured UD is Great I had some around 7 last night and had a nice Groovy buzz watching Netflix (Living with your self) and I laughed my ass off. Its a funny show if you haven't seen it yet we watched the whole season last night, Its a short season so doable in about 3 hours

The cured UD is Great I had some around 7 last night and had a nice Groovy buzz watching Netflix (Living with your self) and I laughed my ass off. Its a funny show if you haven't seen it yet we watched the whole season last night, Its a short season so doable in about 3 hours
im gunna check that out thanks man! :)

lights on 7pm pacific time lol I got all the girls out for a top dress of ground malted barley seed and a little ewc give them some goodies so I took some pics of the skunk Durban :rolleyes:the black dog and the atf there looking happy and that makes me happy so heres the pics!

first the skunk Durban she is looking pretty darn good for mid flower!:)

black dog:cheesygrinsmiley: the reason im growing this is because of @Norcaliwood pups I was gifted some bud of black dog from @lazyfish and for me its a nice tasting before bed smoke with power so im hoping mine comes in close to the pups!

then this atf these beans were gifted to me from @Dankman_420 and im liking it the plant kind of looks funny because I originally pulled it over thinking it might go crazy but I could tell it was going to stay a stub so I let it go so its a leaner lol shes getting some nice looking buds starting!:)

stay high!:blunt:

Just chillin didn’t get off work until midnight. How’s your day going?
my day went great I was up all day on the ciski lol that's some real nice daytime get her done smoke I was busy all day this old man is tired just toked a little black dog and im going to bed see ya tomorrow have a nice night penny!

I’m happy you liked it :)

Them ATF leaves are huge! What are the fingers, like 8-10 inches each? Your girls look perfect, just amazing!

I’m happy you liked it :)
its a lot of fun for me because its been a long time since ive had that type of high im used to smoke that pretty much is some sort of relaxing type high :) however with this sativa relax is not in the vocabulary I don't advise toking it when your not wanting to get up and do anything because you will be getting up lol:laughtwo: thanks con!

Garden is looking great Sticky :) Durban is looking good too, even if it's no a typical Durban. It looks great! :goodjob:
thanks dank lol im a happey grower this has been my best indoor run every grow gets a little better they've been on straight water(unless I see otherwise) for a couple weeks now and there happy I just don't want to call it Durban when its not but those buds look like they could end up being tasty so in the end that's a good thing if its good ill be happy about that but I doubt ill grow anymore I still want the real item lol!:)
Them ATF leaves are huge! What are the fingers, like 8-10 inches each? Your girls look perfect, just amazing!
lol hey sky that's one thing about taking pics of these girls they can be deceiving those fans are good size but I just measured them lol you got me measuring my leaves you were close 6in!:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom