Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Do you have a calcium nitrate nutrient? Basically fish guts?

This is the stage where I'd hit a plant like that with a good shot of it. :slide: Fatten up those calyxes and get some sweet calcium into the terps.

And she looks like she'd rebloom about now, if she's going to. Might not be worth it. I'd have to study the trichs for degradation.
yes I do im just afraid to give it anything its sensitive its very close to being done I just thought straight water to finish but I don't have any experience with these if you are thinking I should feed it you must think its got a ways to go yet heres a close up so you can see the trichs a little better!
thanks

Well I know the chemical guys are all about their flushing, but I started boosting mine the last week or two with extra CalNitrate, and they love the hell out of it. I'm using this Kit of Doc's, so everything is all organic and doesn't show up in the taste anyway. And most of the stuff I grow in the Kit goes at least a 2nd bloom and sometimes a 3rd before I chop.

I just have this experience with Y/G, and yours looks just the way it should. I'd be harvesting this coming week or letting it go another couple ... IF it starts a surge of new white pistils. It will usually let you know for a few days overlap. Say, feed it, then 5 days later ... if there's no obvious new surge - chop - 'cause no sense in letting all those nice clear trichs go bad, right? But if it starts to rebloom, it'll usually be done with that in another couple weeks, and you chop then.

I get a serious increase in yield without damaging the trichs and losing the clear high. :slide:

And I do it while feeding fish guts at a higher dosage than usual. I went kinda crazy this last run and let everything go as long as it kept making calyxes - like 14+ weeks. It all yielded crazy high. And after being in the jars for a couple months, they're more aromatic than normal, stronger than usual, and not heavy - no apparent CBN issues. :hmmmm:

I'm impressed.

And I do it while feeding fish guts at a higher dosage than usual. I went kinda crazy this last run and let everything go as long as it kept making calyxes - like 14+ weeks. It all yielded crazy high. And after being in the jars for a couple months, they're more aromatic than normal, stronger than usual, and not heavy - no apparent CBN issues. :hmmmm:

I'm impressed.
this gets me excited im always afraid to experiment don't want to mess with them I need to do like you and take a chance and see what happens baby steps though:)

With the Kit, we alternate 2 different nutes the whole time. One is the CalNitrate, and the other is a full spectrum feed, with micro minerals, etc. The idea is standard plant care. One mix for flowers and roots, etc - another mix for leaf and stalk growth. It has to do with the electrical charge and phosphates ...

Because we're using the microbes to do as much of the work as possible, there's no reason to stop feeding. So there's a choice between the two. We found that the buds will be sweeter if the last feeds are CalNitrate - the calcium makes produce sweeter - the other feed turns the terps more stanky/musky. It can depend on what you want for the strain. So I only feed the fish ferts the last month or so.

I started giving a heavier feed because by then it didn't matter if the leaves got a little crispy, and I found that it's also good for that last burst of trich growth. And ... I also found that it tended to stimulate new growth in the buds. Sometimes it's foxtails in wilder sativas, but it usually just fattens what's already there, with short thick new growth.

So when I see pistils mostly brown I give a strong shot of feed and wait to see what happens. Usually it'll spurt out a bunch of new white pistils and we're off on another bloom phase.

:Namaste:

So are you adding fish ferts along with TP and GE or does the TP have the fish in it, I know it smells fishy

Well, I'm used to the old GE, which looked more like pureed fish. The new GE is clear. TP has fishy stuff, too. But no, nothing extra - just GE.

It's the calcium and the nitrate that makes the difference - calcium for taste and nitrogen for growth. So, straight GE after the Cats for me, and if they're tired and look close to finishing, I hit them with heavier GE/Tea. Usually. It depends of course. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, I'm used to the old GE, which looked more like pureed fish. The new GE is clear. TP has fishy stuff, too. But no, nothing extra - just GE.

It's the calcium and the nitrate that makes the difference - calcium for taste and nitrogen for growth. So, straight GE after the Cats for me, and if they're tired and look close to finishing, I hit them with heavier GE/Tea. Usually. It depends of course. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I am new to Docs kit, Duggan is mentoring me and so far I Love it. Its cool to see how different people use the kit and fine tune things for their set ups, Strains etc. If you get a chance swing by my journal we have a lot of fun.

good evening my friends I always post some pics at night after I tend the garden which is just the one plant now coming down to the end of it last night @Graytail suggested feeding some fish guts so I took that and ran with it gave the plant a good drench of it see if we cant stir up another flowering I will say she smelled extra nice tonight I think your rite gray about building those terpens she smells real nice tonight thanks for the suggestion :)
heres tonights pics!:smokin:

have a good night!:)

Man what Beautiful Buds you need to submit one or two of those shots for NOTM
will see about that pc after there dry to win that contest they need to be very special looking lots of color and frost!
Nugs need to be dry but I bet once dry they'll be contenders for sure.

:passitleft:
thanks ween maybe ha :)

when this yg is done im going to clean everything up and get ready to start the plants to go outside in may ill have them all ready to bush out they should be good to go after a 80-90 day veg they'll be in 5s airpots so pop the screws unroll it and into the 35s they go in may I need a ud to go out there so im going to start 4 of them and pick out the best looking female its going to be fun growing one of those outdoors again that's where they want to be ill also have a white querkal thanks @conradino23 and a sour bubba (katsu) im excited to grow all 3 of these there all going to be some fire! :)

I'm sure it's gonna be fire!

Back
Top Bottom