Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Mostly cloudy with a chance of amber. She is one beautiful bud, You need to get some good shots of the biggest bud on her and submit it for BOTM I think you would have a good chance at winning
thanks pc will see when its done I might enter a pic for potm they have to be real special and a good looking pic more than just a bud pic!

Yeah why not I have seen some others YG go 14-16 weeks so it’s not unheard of. If she is fattening up and not ambering up on the Calyxes you can’t go wrong.

Even when the top cola calyxs show some amber that’s where the direct light shines a lot so the other calyx swollen areas won’t have any most likely.

100% worthy POTM entry! That goes for all your plants I saw this round. You got it going on over here my friend :headbanger:

The pistils look a vibrant shade of orange. I like!
ive been playing some with different lighting trying to bring out those orange pistils I like em to ill keep working on it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

She is a beauty for sure. Gonna be a shame to cut her down.... until she is dry and in some paper burning down.
I no after everything you go through with these there kind of a part of you but we must burn them lol:smokin:

heres a couple pics that I didn't put up last night im going to show some difference between well lit and using a flash for taking pics!
in these first pics ill show both!
this is well lit no flash.
same bud with flash.
well lit.
with flash.
then one more!

Back
Top Bottom