Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Outdoor garden looking mighty fine there Sticky. Good luck with the little ones.

now i think this wq is going to be purple.

You have flowers outside already?? Jeeez we had snow here 2 weeks ago. My plants are smallish you're killing it brother Sticky.

Thinking about a pole shed now....

I cleaned my glass pipe and I love the fresh flavor im getting from the yg somebody needs to invent a cleaning gizmo like the c pap cleaning goodies just put your pipe in and bingo get up in the morning to a crisp fresh clean pipe I would buy one of those lol.:blunt:

Depending on the size of your pipe - I get a 6oz glass and fill it 1/2 way with Tequila put the pipe in there and let it soak .... depending on how much crack been smoked will dictate the amount of nights it needs to soak. Disclaimer.... I gave that shit up. Then rinse with hot water sprayer in the sink. Pappy clean.

Was 89 here today so I stayed in. Lol

Was 95F here in upstate NY 2 days in a row.... I had to tractor the grass and dig a garden or 2. Ouch. I guess we closer to the sun the higher in lattitude ... or something like lol, that sun hot as hell up here. Not used to it.

ou have flowers outside already?? Jeeez we had snow here 2 weeks ago. My plants are smallish you're killing it brother Sticky.

Thinking about a pole shed now....
I put them out to early my bad so waiting for reveg :) rite now I put it in a bowl and pour enough rubbing alcohol to cover it and in the morning it rinses out with hot water not using tequilla im drinking that lol

Rain in the forecast finally. We supposed to live where its grey in upstate NY. Was grey everyday we've been here, not this spring went from snow to sunny daze now hot af.

Got some grey today finally. Put out my outdoor plants yesterday. 1 got dug up by a critter. Kelp meal in the soil mix prolly looking for a fish or something. Put it back in the soil. Hope for the best.

Time to go get some fencing today.

Sticky what kind of fencing do you have around your plants? I'm new to the critters in the garden, well the 4 legged versions. Doubt it was a bird. They on the way tho I'm betting.

Rain in the forecast finally. We supposed to live where its grey in upstate NY. Was grey everyday we've been here, not this spring went from snow to sunny daze now hot af.

Got some grey today finally. Put out my outdoor plants yesterday. 1 got dug up by a critter. Kelp meal in the soil mix prolly looking for a fish or something. Put it back in the soil. Hope for the best.

Time to go get some fencing today.

Sticky what kind of fencing do you have around your plants? I'm new to the critters in the garden, well the 4 legged versions. Doubt it was a bird. They on the way tho I'm betting.
hey bob I got my fencing at the home d but since im wishing I would have got a smaller weave you really should have something around them I would go with fencing with 1/2 in weave small holes so not even a mouse can get in don't no about mice but rats will strip the stalk of its bark and it kills them ive seen it birds will dig in there but they don't pull plants up unless there seedlings they'll dig rite through them good luck bud.

just a little update on my backyard grow :)
heres my uc babies ill grow these out a little and pick out 4 of them to finish maybe 6 lol.
these came up with doubles
a close up.
also the uc reveg project shes not looking to happy I guess will see what happens the other two clones im not keeping but I cant just throw them away so im going to see how they do out here in the harsh elements if they live I might keep them even if I don't have room.:laughtwo:

its going fine bob how about you bud!

I got something for ya.

Went to tractor supply and bought some Bonide Repels all - is cloves and garlic in granular form sprinkle some around the plants. Looks like coyotes. I have a cam on the plants so gonna check.

I have fish bone meal I added into my soil mix along with crustacean meal. Looks like they are digging down trying to find the fish ffs.

Anyone try the Bonide Repels All??

Back
Top Bottom