Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

as usual everything looks tops. :) she is starting to reveg thats great, might help to pluck off whatever flower is left. usually helps them along quite a bit quicker .
thanks lr I was wondering about that ill get on it
I got something for ya.

Went to tractor supply and bought some Bonide Repels all - is cloves and garlic in granular form sprinkle some around the plants. Looks like coyotes. I have a cam on the plants so gonna check.

I have fish bone meal I added into my soil mix along with crustacean meal. Looks like they are digging down trying to find the fish ffs.

Anyone try the Bonide Repels All??
sounds like your getting it set up bob hey bud I called the number you asked me to text I don't have a cell phone so I called and left a message so check your phone and give me a call if you want.

Ok checking I don't get good cell phone for voice where I'm at. New world problems when we out in the country. I can get internet which gives me decent texting but phone in sketchy at best. My son was trying to get a hold of me for 2 days ffs.

Ok checking I don't get good cell phone for voice where I'm at. New world problems when we out in the country. I can get internet which gives me decent texting but phone in sketchy at best. My son was trying to get a hold of me for 2 days ffs.
my wife has a cell and its that way sometimes to I don't text so when you can make a phone call give me a ring and we can talk about growing outdoors uh ha. :)

LOL to this day I ain't sent or received a text. And I refuse too.. If ya want to talk to me, your going to have to talk..

But I can understand Mister BBrown's problem.. Guess if I was in them shoes I'd have to learn?

LOL to this day I ain't sent or received a text. And I refuse too.. If ya want to talk to me, your going to have to talk..

But I can understand Mister BBrown's problem.. Guess if I was in them shoes I'd have to learn?
I don't text either woody mrs stick has a cell she does all the texting lol

I've turned into a hermit over the years from 'higher' tech. Always had a landline though.
Alot of places I've grew pot frowned heavily on it long prision terms for any plant... But the only times I ever 'not' grew pot since 75' was when I was locked up in jail. BTW I started a crop before my first prison stitch. My 'Old Lady' of that time, 89'?,, she grew it and put all the main cola's up in jars for when I could smoke again.... She did a great job...... Her and her mother... Who was a kindergarten teacher back in the bay area... Freemont.

And it was a bitch using dial-up. AOL rocks.....

Miss J has a phone. It rides in the truck with us.. And she's been playing with it. She even text's.. I find it cool for the portability. I mean if I'm laying down and some question has to be answered..... Alot easier than coming out to the office'''' and smoking another cigarette? And refilling my glass?????

Crazy times
yes they are and there is potential for some of that looting to go on down the hill in the city were just staying home doing our thing :) that grow was to big for my liking I wont let them get that big back there I can do big ones at the other grow:laughtwo:hope your having a good one bud!

Back
Top Bottom