Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

You got plenty of time to still get a good crop in.... GL and Keepem Green

May yield more than you think before it’s over.
ive only done one and it started out a foot tall and I ended up with quite a lot and that was in my back yard in a 12 gal pot with restrictions the big outdoor plants are going to be a real mess if I don't stay on top of the pruning I think :laughtwo:

its the new weather
:straightface: very off kilter here as well.

things are looking great sticky, even w the unfortunate flowering events. The WQ you have at home loves its soil! It looks beautiful. Where is that from? I’m really loving its look :yummy: beautiful leaves.

smell something they like in my soil mix.
Hey bb, i meant to mention this when i finished catching up at yours earlier, I’ve found that neem meal can be an attractant. I have to keep my bags of it inside a sealed bucket or the critters smell it through the bag and tear the bags open :eek: neem everywhere! Strong smelling stuff.

The WQ you have at home loves its soil! It looks beautiful. Where is that from? I’m really loving its look :yummy: beautiful leaves.
thanks amy that plant is in second run soil so that's why its so happy all them minerals ready for food its very happy ok that's a cut from the one at the other grow the seed he got from @Hash Hound its mr hounds prodigy I believe he crossed a white widow with a querkal then back crossed that to the widow and that's what you see its been a lot of fun to grow it grows very fast this was the only seed I had so im going to try and keep it around till I toke some see if I want to keep it for a while there you go a little story to go with the plant its a small world sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom