Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I'd say that Bubba Hash is more couch friendly than couch lock. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You can go do something, but ... yeah ... maybe in a few more minutes - later. :laughtwo:

Sweet buzz though, and tasty. :thumb:

...I can't recall growing repeat strains in the past 6 or 7 years, but after growing the Bubba Hash last year, I had to do it again, along with the A5 Killer...next year, I'll look to try and cross the two...both my Bubba's this year are the Hash Plant pheno which is a lot lankier than last year...look's to be a good yielding pheno, but it's still early...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

I'd say that Bubba Hash is more couch friendly than couch lock. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You can go do something, but ... yeah ... maybe in a few more minutes - later. :laughtwo:

Sweet buzz though, and tasty. :thumb:
i would be inclined to agree with you its not lock but im very relaxed and im generally hanging out when i toke some i wouldnt toke that when i was getting ready to go out and do a bunch of yard work i have y greiga for that but the bubba flavor is very nice!

...I can't recall growing repeat strains in the past 6 or 7 years, but after growing the Bubba Hash last year, I had to do it again, along with the A5 Killer...next year, I'll look to try and cross the two...both my Bubba's this year are the Hash Plant pheno which is a lot lankier than last year...look's to be a good yielding pheno, but it's still early...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
the bubba hash is a great high but when i load a bowl of it im looking forward to that taste its nice the high is the bonus!

heres the uc reveg chugging rite along she smells good theres going to be some nice chem nugs

also the wq
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG

Back
Top Bottom