Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I want to run 3 seeds of Pine Tar Kush I have from CSI Humboldt before Christmas. I still have 5 seeds of Xmas Bud left also.
i saw that on there site ive heard good things about p tar kush and you grew a christmas bud last year i think and you said you liked it arent you also going to run chem 91 and something else cant remember!

hows everyone doing today i have some pics from today a few from my backyard and some from grow#2
first ill start with a group pic in my backyard there about 3 1/2-4 ft. tall not huge which fits in my set up
next is the uc reveg shes looking pretty good compared to when i started her lol heres a comparison lol
now out of 8 plants i started i got this one uc female
the ud clone
the orange bubba
everyone is flowering to some degree wont be long for flowers
thats what i have in my backyard thanks for stopping by!
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG

hey im not done lol now its grow #2 the one i messed up at the start the ud and wq are coming out better i think i chopped the wq and ud way back to get ready to reveg them and i decided to let the sour bubba go and some of the buds on the plant are just simply adding pistils but some of the larger colas a have put out branching so i have no idea how she is going to turn out now the ud is doing fine its not very big but theres still going to be a stash there now for the wq shes a beast of a plant i cut her down to a 3 foot plant shes now about 6 ft. and that wide ok now the pics.
first up the sb and 4 pics
the ud 2 pics one flash one not
the wq 4 pics one flash one not and a couple pre bud pics!
ok thats it i do have 3 wq cuts a uc cut and a ob cut rooted and in 1s ill show those later have a good one!
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0034 (1).JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0042 (1).JPG
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG

yes and its going good the sugars are starting to crisp a little bout 2 more weeks to go i think maybe more on a few of the thick ones even cutting though i cut those big buds down for drying some of those are golf ball size ive tried some early pic and its very promising for evening smoke for me its got power thanks for stopping by brother! :)

Hey sticky I got a question for you brother. I know you grow using only organic practices and that you use foliar sprays as part of your system. So my question is what sprays do you use and when? and how do you go about making them?

are there any foliars that you use all the way through flower?

thanks for your time

hey chef hows it going bud its been a bit ill tell ya i just use very diluted amounts of the various teas i make it depends on what i think they need at the time but all the teas include ewc i will at times add kelp ground malted barley things like that if you want to foliar with the mb tea youll want to strain that before you put it in your sprayer i will also add some fulrock and liquid bone meal when needed thats what i do 10-1 dilution of the teas i like to spray them in the morning early enough before the sun is on them if im growing indoor ill spray them rite at lights out good luck bud!

Absolutely it does. I know with organic methodology there’s no one size fits all, so it helps a lot to hear how different people do things in their own situation.

thanks again sticky!

Absolutely it does. I know with organic methodology there’s no one size fits all, so it helps a lot to hear how different people do things in their own situation.

thanks again sticky!
I agree 100% Chef

I put together my diy compost brewer, so I’ll be brewing my first tea with that today. I’ve got an LA cheese plant in veg, I’m gonna try giving her a foliar of 10:1 tea

Back
Top Bottom