Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

My Simply Irresistable has a bit of tip burn. I’ll be watching her close as well.
these sensitive sativas are i different animal you burn an indica a little it says whatever but some of theses sativas dont want to go on if you over do it i found that out already with that little one it was pretty thing till to much food

They seem to like the tea
i think the bh likes it i need a little more experimentation but today shes praying and no tips need two more days it takes 2or3 days usually after you give them something to see the effect unless we grossly over do it and you see the effect in couple hrs. then you no your screwed and i did things like that at first lol.

i moved the paki male into the room where the little uc was i chopped that today now the male is under the cfls hes going to be the donor lol it wont take him long im running him at 10/14 to get the show on the road.
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG

The plants in Pakistan look to be around 6’ or so but the colas are huge.
i saw those leg size buds those are outdoor this one im hoping stays about 3 or 3 1/2 ft. its at 22 in now lol its wider than it is tall im moving it into the flower tent as soon as those cuts start rooting its ready its really got its leggs under it now

Back
Top Bottom