Sticky's bud pics

Cous-cous, taste so nice they named it twice, just like your double pics .
420-magazine-mobile119112049.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1486401121.jpg

Outdoor late autumn White Widow

hey snarley thanks for stopping by i think they will all be done in the next couple weeks ill post a smoke report on your journal if you dont mind keepem pretty!
Absolutely, please do! We will be looking forward to it!:thumb:

just wanted to post a couple current bud pics gorilla glue and aurora indica, the gorilla glue grows different from what im used to little tiny pistils and there never were lots of them like other plants just a few at a time the whole way and this plant took almost 3 weeks to show a pistil!
0131188.JPG
0052797.JPG

Loving the glue . where did you get the beans from if you don't mind me asking, I'm chasing a good gorilla glue but not sure, leaning towards Royal Queens glue at the moment

Loving the glue . where did you get the beans from if you don't mind me asking, I'm chasing a good gorilla glue but not sure, leaning towards Royal Queens glue at the moment

hi reefer i those beans came from elev8 ilike this one i just wish i would have vegged it another4 weeks the plant is 17 in tall the breeder said it would stretch alot but not this one its really sticky stinky thanks

Back
Top Bottom