Sticky's bud pics

Ya eh Rex,...Ziggs and i refer to that as "drifting"...LMFAO....:rofl:
Enjoy the day would ya Rex.....:passitleft:...try some purple Devils Carnival...

There was this guy on YouTube who did a review of this strain who did the same thing. I figured it was just him being him but nah, I can see him drifting. Lol

Ok. That was REAL intense for a few minutes. While it's on my mind, this isn't a strain if you have PTSD or bad anxiety. Had to get that out of the way.

Back to what I wanted to say.

Smoke report.

Taste. Inhale was smooth but the smoke expands real fast and can catch you off guard. Exhale tastes like a fresh skunk spray. In the back of my throat I tasted a very floral lavender and unsweet black liquorice or anise. This is followed up by a fresh earth after a mountain rain.

The high is a mix of indica and sativa. You can really feel the strong euphoric effect of the sativa lineage. However, the indica somehow sneaks in after you forget about it and blammmo! it knocks you down quick and reminds me why it's placed in cannabis cups before. Back to what I was saying.

The high starts as tingling behind the eyes followed by tingling on the face and cheeks. The tingling slowly creeps down the spine and into the shoulder blades and stops in the abdomen. At this point the entire face is warm and very tingly like a prickly needle. The prickly and hot feeling radiated into the chest area (anxiety kicked in). My head became real light as if it were floating like a balloon and my spine was a string. Everything started to get numb as the indica side snuck her ass in. Basically I was so high I typed out my thoughts as I was lost in thought and zoned the heck out.

The strong anxious feeling ended up subsiding into a loss of perception.

So ya, careful. Smoke too much and don't plan on doing anything that requires responsibility.
i like it when i have to master the high lol,you sure no how to make it sound good thats for sure sounds like good shit man!:smokin:

This morning I jared up the final two plants, 1 & 2, pulled this from one of the jars of #4 as I opened them for breathing. A week or so of breathing/burping them and we should be set.

not a large bud, but nice colors and it is damn sticky. Wish I was good at taken pics.

20180128_112307.jpg

GR

i wanted to talk a little about the lemon sno cone a great plant to grow not particular just wants to grow not a large yielder but what is there is good imo taste and high,I'm going to attempt a smoke report on this particular plant it was the last one to finish of four that i grew and the whole time it was flowering it didn't have any smell to it other than the smell of a plant when i gave the buds a little squeeze nothing now its been in the jar for a couple weeks when i pop the lid it smells slightly of hay,but when vaped its some of the most tasty weed I've had ill try and explain it i would say slight peppery spicey lemon and that spiciness lingers in your mouth and throat for 15-20 min. it just hangs in there this is the one i want to reach for first just because of the flavor but the high you feel it in your face and eyes first then you just get all warm its the most potent one of the four plants I'm very happy i acquired these seeds heres a couple live bud pics and a couple dry bud pics have a good day!:smokin:
lsc_-_5_of_6.jpg
lsc_-_4_of_6.jpg
DSC_003197.jpg
DSC_0029114.jpg

This morning I jared up the final two plants, 1 & 2, pulled this from one of the jars of #4 as I opened them for breathing. A week or so of breathing/burping them and we should be set.

not a large bud, but nice colors and it is damn sticky. Wish I was good at taken pics.

20180128_112307.jpg

GR
looks tasty gr loving the colors to good job man!

i wanted to talk a little about the lemon sno cone a great plant to grow not particular just wants to grow not a large yielder but what is there is good imo taste and high,I'm going to attempt a smoke report on this particular plant it was the last one to finish of four that i grew and the whole time it was flowering it didn't have any smell to it other than the smell of a plant when i gave the buds a little squeeze nothing now its been in the jar for a couple weeks when i pop the lid it smells slightly of hay,but when vaped its some of the most tasty weed I've had ill try and explain it i would say slight peppery spicey lemon and that spiciness lingers in your mouth and throat for 15-20 min. it just hangs in there this is the one i want to reach for first just because of the flavor but the high you feel it in your face and eyes first then you just get all warm its the most potent one of the four plants I'm very happy i acquired these seeds heres a couple live bud pics and a couple dry bud pics have a good day!:smokin:
lsc_-_5_of_6.jpg
lsc_-_4_of_6.jpg
DSC_003197.jpg
DSC_0029114.jpg

Hey ...look at these ...the first pic..enter that in notm..it could win..just sayin...:)

hey duggan thanks man i went and checked that out theres some beautiful buds on that thread i don't think these quite match up but i was going to do it but theres a 25 entry limit and that has been met so maybe next month ha!:cheesygrinsmiley:

hey duggan thanks man i went and checked that out theres some beautiful buds on that thread i don't think these quite match up but i was going to do it but theres a 25 entry limit and that has been met so maybe next month ha!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes,..do it ..has to be that first pic , of those two. That's the one that shows fantastic resin development on the stems and 'wood', very impressive.Easy on the eye's , but yet covered in a fine haze of goodness. Muuhaha!:high-five:

Smoke report.

So ya, careful. Smoke too much and don't plan on doing anything that requires responsibility.

There ya go... sounds about perfect. That's some serious good looking weed there ResRex! Good job AND you got seeds?

Hey there Sticky... congrats on the harvests... what cha got cookin in the VEG tent?

Cheers

There ya go... sounds about perfect. That's some serious good looking weed there ResRex! Good job AND you got seeds?

Hey there Sticky... congrats on the harvests... what cha got cookin in the VEG tent?

Cheers
hey bob whats up man,rite now i have a gorilla cookie,sour patch kiss,tut and 5 ud gunna get a quick grow done before it gets hot veg for 4 weeks and flip be done by first part of june then ill be free for the summer then its play time lol have a good one my friend!

Cool! I can't wait to see your Ultra Dogs! Are they real little right now? You going to flower them indoors? Like I said I have like a bunch of them seeds and really want them all to go at the same time so I can do my best to spot phenos.

Cool! I can't wait to see your Ultra Dogs! Are they real little right now? You going to flower them indoors? Like I said I have like a bunch of them seeds and really want them all to go at the same time so I can do my best to spot phenos.

hey fish yes they are little stubs just out of the dirt i think I'm going to end up with 5 not sure they are having a hard time shedding the seed husk I'm having to help a few of them and they are growing slower than the others will see though sometimes they take what seems like forever to get going and then they can explode,i like your idea when you get them going are you going to do any cloning,also when they get into flower you should really have conrad look at them he will be able to help you a lot in determining the phenos as he's grown lots of them,i really wanted to grow 1 or2 outside and see how that goes they are done with flower at the end of sept. so you harvest before it gets crappy thats here at my place though,not sure what to do i did want to flower one indoors just for fun damm wish i had a nice 50x50' choice piece of land for outdoor and 3-4 hundred square ft indoors i could keep busy all the time and have a blast doing it!

Cheers

Ya man. My white urkle male popped a few sacs the day before he was set to go outside. My intent was selective pollination but I messed up and there are seeds mixed in. I'd like to spread the strain around.

Are you in California by chance?

heres some tangerine cookie buds,tastes like orange soda with a twist of zest its an in your head high stoney changes your outlook on things and I'm smiling so thats a good thing i guess i can use it tastes good and its stoney,ill have to try some in the bong and do another report lol!
DSC_003597.jpg
DSC_004177.jpg
DSC_004567.jpg
DSC_004675.jpg
DSC_004675.jpg

I might clone but my idea is to keep seed stock. I'm tired of clones. Seeds are so easy to make and almost always more vigorous than clone stock.

Back
Top Bottom