Sticky's bud pics

Yo Sticky! Here's momma after her chop and a bud after a few days drying.

20180130_145527.jpg
20180130_145455.jpg
20180130_144209.jpg
20180130_144137.jpg
20180130_144031.jpg

Sounds like a great plan. I'm dealing with some temp issues. I'm thinking about shutting down for awhile and upgrading my flower room. I'm in a out building that I can't control at the moment

Sounds like a great plan. I'm dealing with some temp issues. I'm thinking about shutting down for awhile and upgrading my flower room. I'm in a out building that I can't control at the moment

it sucks when you can't control it,i have my grow in the open air in a bedroom and when its 70 outside i have heat issues so i have to open windows to get a good flow and there goes the humidity so its always interesting trying to keep up with the fight,i try to do my indoor grow during winter in theory its supposed to be wet and rainy high humidity and cool temps it very easy to control the environment with that situation,but this winter we've had very little rain and the humidity is running 30% daytime so I'm glad I'm not flowering any plants with all the lights on,its supposed to be in the high 60s and low 70s this week weird weather!

Drive by. Looking great over here. Check this out,, them little containers,, yogurt and like applesauce are a 1/2 cup. I use a mix that needs that for cookies. !6 or so outta a batch. So it's like a single servings???

I got lucky there,, air temps,,, my home has a crawl space so I run a passive air intake. I have a 8" canfan on exhaust 24/7. And a dehumidifier. I'm running 3,000 watts HPS and it never goes over 80 in the winter.

Looks fine these ways GL and Keepem Green

So I click on settings at the top of the page.
Click on settings again in the drop down window.
On the left there is a spot that says "my settings"
5 lines down click on "edit signature"
There is a window that you can type in and mine looks like this:
My most current pics are HERE :thumb:

I think if you highlight the part in "" quotes and put the url of your sticky bud page there and then change the labeled title the part outside the brackets[].

Like this:
sticky's awesome link

I think that should do it...

This might help:
Edit Signature - 420 Magazine

Good luck bud. Let the mods know if you still have issues they are pretty good at helping out :)

Back
Top Bottom