Sticky's bud pics

hi guys just wondering if ur still at it auto and friends to lol i was just asking since i have a gorilla glue auto and the branches seem kinda weak but not at the same time lol when i tried to train the branches with some lst i broke two of them off so i got to scared i would stunt her to much so i stopped but what kind of training can i do with an auto other then topping at early growth which i did but for more when they are older or do autos you just kind of let do there own thing?? ive been straping some of the bigger fan leaves down to the side of whatever stalk it is on and that has allowed me to get some of the side branching up pretty high so that is a plus but when i tried to bend the branches back and forth to strengthen them up for some big buds i broke two and got to nervous now to touch them lol so what should i do just let it go and if the buds get to heavey just prop up the buds or hang them or is there a way to train my girls?? here she is in a 5 gal. dwc bucket with AN ph perfect nutes

hey blazin i would probably just let that girl grow I've grown a few autos i just top them between the fourth and fifth node theres a thread on here thats all about autos you could learn a lot more there your plant looks healthy good lick man!

they look good and healthy rex about 5-7 weeks you should be able to sex them these ud that I'm growing rite now has already shown female at 4 weeks but these only flower for four -five weeks,be patient lol!
Patience is what I lack. The last two grows I didn't veg long enough and I harvested too soon. The fruits of our labor are too good so I speed it up and lose out on bulk.

hi guys just wondering if ur still at it auto and friends to lol i was just asking since i have a gorilla glue auto and the branches seem kinda weak but not at the same time lol when i tried to train the branches with some lst i broke two of them off so i got to scared i would stunt her to much so i stopped but what kind of training can i do with an auto other then topping at early growth which i did but for more when they are older or do autos you just kind of let do there own thing?? ive been straping some of the bigger fan leaves down to the side of whatever stalk it is on and that has allowed me to get some of the side branching up pretty high so that is a plus but when i tried to bend the branches back and forth to strengthen them up for some big buds i broke two and got to nervous now to touch them lol so what should i do just let it go and if the buds get to heavey just prop up the buds or hang them or is there a way to train my girls?? here she is in a 5 gal. dwc bucket with AN ph perfect nutes

I would start defoliation and cut the big fan leafs. It will help bring light to more of the lower levels of your plant. Looking good.

I'm looking to transplant all my clones to larger fabric pots. Should I go square or round 5 gallon? Also, my tent is 2ft wide x 4ft length. I'd like to squeeze 8 in it if possible but also don't want individual run-off saucers.

I'm running a Viparspectra v450 on one side of the tent and a Morsen 600W cob LED on the left side.

Oh yes, who makes a good aerated soil already containing perlite and mycorrizae?? I don't want Fox Farms
Suggestions?

hey rex i no what you mean those saucers take up room sounds like a lot of plants in that size tent I have no experience with a tent the one i have i just got my other grow spot is just that a corner of the room with curtains on two sides my spot is 54x54 and i had 9 plants flowering in there and it was to many for my liking there up against each other makes it hard to look at the ones in the back plus when there all jammed up against each other like that it invites bugs and diseases,so make sure you have plenty of wind circulation in there,i use black gold its a peat base soil with some nutrients and perlite its organic then i add some amendments and rock dust its good stuff i pick it up at the nursery whatever you end up doing good luck my friend!:cool:

hey rex i no what you mean those saucers take up room sounds like a lot of plants in that size tent I have no experience with a tent the one i have i just got my other grow spot is just that a corner of the room with curtains on two sides my spot is 54x54 and i had 9 plants flowering in there and it was to many for my liking there up against each other makes it hard to look at the ones in the back plus when there all jammed up against ech other like that it invites bugs and diseases,so make sure you have plenty of wind circulation in there,i use black gold its a peat base soil with some nutrients and perlite its organic then i add some amendments and rock dust its good stuff i pick it up at the nursery whatever you end up doing good luck my friend!:cool:
I'm planning on a Sea of Green. My plants aren't getting topped or FIM'd. The only LST they get is bending the plant horizontal and tucking the branches under the net (which isn't installed until the plants get their final homes.

Back
Top Bottom