Sticky's bud pics

pure fire gr very nice they look to be close to the harvest window happy times at your house!

Tomorrow is day 49 so somewhere around 11 to 15 days, but will begin scoping it next weekend. Be cool to harvest on Easter/April Fools day, but that may be too long to wait. They are thick and heavy.

:peace:

Never hurry a harvest.... Rookie mistake number 1.... Never wait too long,,,,, number 2........

GL Keepem Green

not sure but it looks like the cob side is just a little further along i have cob and led gong also i move the plants everyday so they get different lighting almost everyday you got some little pistil action going on there it wont be long now!

I believe in rotating the plants on a regular basis. Different light angles, different temps from the lamps and more or less air movement. It all makes a difference!

#1 Is a Cherry Bomb in a 6.3 gallon pot.
#2 Is my strain (No official name) in a 3.5gal.
#3 Is my strain in a 3.5gal.
#4 Is a purple kush in a 3.5gal
#5 is amnesia OG in a 6.3gal
#6 Is my strain in a 3.5gal
#7 Is a Kandy Kush in a 6.3gal

I believe in rotating the plants on a regular basis. Different light angles, different temps from the lamps and more or less air movement. It all makes a difference!
I guess I'll be lifting the net and moving plants now. I'll update the pics at lights on time.

#1 Is a Cherry Bomb in a 6.3 gallon pot.
#2 Is my strain (No official name) in a 3.5gal.
#3 Is my strain in a 3.5gal.
#4 Is a purple kush in a 3.5gal
#5 is amnesia OG in a 6.3gal
#6 Is my strain in a 3.5gal
#7 Is a Kandy Kush in a 6.3gal

Man that is a lot of different plants/environments to manage.
What is the size of your area, medium planned veg time? And the purpose of the net, SCrog?
I would hope with the LED's that you plan on keeping them all low, light penetration and all that shit.
Interested in you grow.
GR

My grow area is small. 2x4x5. What happened is this:

I called a buddy and asked if his bro had any clones. He said 2 weeks to root then he'd call me. Well 4 weeks went by and I didn't hear back so I popped some seeds from my breeding project. 1 week after my sprouts I got a call that my clones were done and had been done for 3 weeks.

The clones were rooted from a mother that was revegged and arrived "wooded over". The tallest being 2 foot.

The net was installed to keep the height down. Right now I'm trying to stay 2-3 inches above the rim of the pots with everything getting tucked.

I only have room for the length and width of my tent. Height could go up another 2-3 feet but this tent is good enough for now. It's a bit crowded but I'll survive...

Back
Top Bottom