Sticky's bud pics

My wife unknowingly named the strain. She walked into the room as I was watering and said she could get a contact high off the smell.

Google showed zero hits so her name is:

Contact High Kush.

Anyone know of any really strong Sativas. I love a nice Sativa but around here we’re im from it’s all Indica. I love my Indica also but I like to have a nice Sativa around. The stronger the better. I have a couple Super Silver Haze going right now and I’m hoping it’s going to be good.✌️

you have three of them going is there one that stands out they look good btw,maybe i should call you kushman lol your plants look good man ill be trying some of this in a few mos.i just finished a sour patch kiss its sour kush x kimbo kush real sweet berry smelling!
I had 4 but it became too crowded so I gave a buddy one while it was still in veg. He had no idea what to do and left it in a dark garage for 2 days after I gave it to him. Now it's in 4 weeks of flower outside.

I gave him a full HPS/MH set. All he needed to do was hang it and plug it in... nope.

Rez it's hard for me to see the plants under lights but your plants reg light look delicious!

Back
Top Bottom