Sticky's bud pics

looking good rex the aurora I grew didn't stretch much the longer the veg the better the one I grew was potent,sounds like your going to be growing some monsters good luck thanks for sharing bud!
Do you have a journal on it by chance?

Oh ya... almost forgot... I'm of polish heritage so all the strains we create will end in "ski".

GlueSki#4 is in the works.

GG#4 × SKI OG (white urkel x kurple Fantasy #1)

After WWII my dad and most of his 9 brothers changed their name because they were going into businesses and Radzikowski was too hard to spell. So I too am one of the "ski's"!

What lights would you reccomend for a 20-30 plant indoor setup?

There will be a germination/clone room, breeding room, veg room, flower room, drying/curing room.

What lights should I use on a ghetto budget???

What lights would you reccomend for a 20-30 plant indoor setup?

There will be a germination/clone room, breeding room, veg room, flower room, drying/curing room.

What lights should I use on a ghetto budget???
dam rex I don't have much experience but I see several growers with cobs from timber lighting there a sponsor here and they have several choices and kits to put your own together and save a few bucks check them out if I was going to get new lights it would be from them gl bud sounds like your going to have a nice setup going there im jealous as hell have fun setting up your new rooms my friend!:)

MAMA MIA
20180628_222128.jpg

nice looking bud there Bilbo how does it smell?:smokin:
Cant quite put my finger on a specific smell yet its just general dank at the sec lol. Dont get me wrong it smells piff but im sure the dry and cure will bring out whatevers lurking in the background

Cant quite put my finger on a specific smell yet its just general dank at the sec lol. Dont get me wrong it smells piff but im sure the dry and cure will bring out whatevers lurking in the background
I have a hard time figuring out the smell of a bud unless it jumps out ang grabs me so maybe what I should ask is does it smell good:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom