Sticky's bud pics

The beginning of my rooms. Much more work to do. At least the majority of the hard work is gone. It has it's own breaker box, multiple outlets, etc. The leaves look a bit droopy after a good watering and transplant.

Suggestions??

Some sheets of insulation on them walls and ceiling. Especially if you want stealth from the eye in the sky (If ya planning to ram the room with lights and plants) its not that expensive per sheets it covers a large surface area easily broken but this is a good thing if you dont want it permanent. Its so light you could stick it to the wall with some of them 3M sticky strip things (you know what I mean? If not ill try find em) they are also the perfect kinda reflective. Ill try find what im on about in a sec

Drive-by Stickyone.

I as a rule don't comment on others grows thru another's thread,, but hey Rex,,, Nice room,,, one thing to me that pretty important in floor color. Them dark floors soak up your light. I used the whitest cheapest linoleum in mine. Man it makes a big difference in mine here. I know it's a work in progress...

Drive-by Stickyone.

I as a rule don't comment on others grows thru another's thread,, but hey Rex,,, Nice room,,, one thing to me that pretty important in floor color. Them dark floors soak up your light. I used the whitest cheapest linoleum in mine. Man it makes a big difference in mine here. I know it's a work in progress...
I think you'reok mate. This whole thread is people sharing pics of their buds and ish :D

Drive-by Stickyone.

I think your ok mate. This whole thread is oeople sharing pics of their buds and ish :D
you guys share whatever you want and anybody can comment about anything they want you guys are great keep the stuff coming great gr rex looks like your going to have room to grow some regs now the skies the limit!

The beginning of my rooms. Much more work to do. At least the majority of the hard work is gone. It has it's own breaker box, multiple outlets, etc. The leaves look a bit droopy after a good watering and transplant.

Suggestions??

looks good rex you guys are going to have fun with your new setup btw norcaliwood is a wealth of information he can help you loads don't be afraid to ask him he likes sharing his smarts!:)

The room was built by someone else who was growing. He moved on to a bigger location and left the "junk" he didn't want.
There's Clonex solution, sprays, pesticides (YUCK!), reverse osmosis system, gloves, tyvek suit with respirator, CO2 regulator, and a bunch of plastic strain sticks so I don't forget.

The walls were filled with insulation and insulation was put on top of the ceiling.

Should I add more??

Instead of linoleum could a bright white paint be used?

The room was built by someone else who was growing. He moved on to a bigger location and left the "junk" he didn't want.
There's Clonex solution, sprays, pesticides (YUCK!), reverse osmosis system, gloves, tyvek suit with respirator, CO2 regulator, and a bunch of plastic strain sticks so I don't forget.

The walls were filled with insulation and insulation was put on top of the ceiling.

Should I add more??

Instead of linoleum could a bright white paint be used?
I would think thats enough in the walls,sounds like there could be a few things you could use,you can paint the floor don't no how long that will hold up good luck and have fun when you get it all set up your going to be in heaven with all that room!:goodjob:

Its a start but its been 115 degrees outside. The temps in the room have been HIGH. Definitely need a better a/c. The good news is shes a big girl. I was thinking white widow at first but now im leaning towards sativa hybrid bag seed.

she looks good is that the only one that you have going is the aurora still around it doesn't really look like ww structure does it I guess well see later its a surprise have fun with your new grow keep me posted rex!
The Aurora is still going. She was moved inside my house because its too damn hot here right now. We've been breaking historic high temps lately. The worse part is i dont have any lights for it right now, just the house cfls in the ceiling.

At my other place we are taking the male SKI and pollinating with single branches on each plant we get.

The male SKI is already outside breaking his sacks. I figured it was super early for a male to release pollen but maybe not???

The Aurora is still going. She was moved inside my house because its too damn hot here right now. We've been breaking historic high temps lately. The worse part is i dont have any lights for it right now, just the house cfls in the ceiling.

At my other place we are taking the male SKI and pollinating with single branches on each plant we get.

The male SKI is already outside breaking his sacks. I figured it was super early for a male to release pollen but maybe not???
hey rex good luck bud youll get it all figured out!:)

Some 3rd grow buds

Attachments

• 20180321_090503.jpg
    20180321_090503.jpg
    601.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 20180321_090018.jpg
    20180321_090018.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 20180320_084406.jpg
    20180320_084406.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 228
  • 20180315_095715.jpg
    20180315_095715.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 20180315_095534.jpg
    20180315_095534.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 233
  • 20180315_094913.jpg
    20180315_094913.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 217
How much longer do you think....3 weeks?? The leaves are starting to show amber... but the amount of white pistils leads me to think longer.

Bubba Kush

How much longer do you think....3 weeks?? The leaves are starting to show amber... but the amount of white pistils leads me to think longer.

Bubba Kush
Do you have a loupe or magnifying glass to get a look at the tricomes? Harvest is all a preference thing. I like to harvest mine with all the tricomes milky white and maybe 5%-10% of them starting to turn amber. I'd definitely try to get a closer look.

This is what I'm looking for when I cut..
Cannabis-Trichomes-and-Growing-Marijuana.jpg

Ya like Preston9mm said. It's all about preference. It helps to have grown it out previously. I am convinced after growing the Black Dog so many times that is can be tough to grow a plant just right the first time.

But ya... I would give that one a couple weeks at least.

Where is sticky!? You on vacation again sticky! Bring back pics.

Cheers Friends,

Back
Top Bottom