Sticky's bud pics

How much longer do you think....3 weeks?? The leaves are starting to show amber... but the amount of white pistils leads me to think longer.

Bubba Kush
hey rex how are you ive been gone a couple weeks ive not grown that strain but I will usually look at the calyxes and when there mostly cloudy with some clear I harvest but its all personal preference the longer you let the go the more couch lock imo good luck bud she does look awful pretty make sure and post some harvest pics and a report!:passitleft:

Yo sticky... ive been blazed up lately. Ever since the format change Ive been busy with skool. Life is tough being a G and teaching these young kids what respect is.

Hopefully when all is done I can be another Californian Cannabis Lawyer.

Here is my Ski OG (Kurple Fantasy #1 x White Urkle revegg and a Ski bean popping.

This is the Aurora you gave me. She's thriving after being in the heat.
Purple Kush after a feeding.

Bag seed and a pothead.

So here's whats going on...

Tangie in flower that was dusted with a Ski male, Ski female in flowee crossed with Ski male, bag seed crossed with a Ski male.

Ski Og seed and revegged Ski, purple kush and Aurora Indica.

8 GDP autos (Regular)
8 Mig 29 autos (Regular)
Hopefully I get some good males on both to cross pollinate.

Canuck cookies week 8 flower
20180804_135237.jpg
20180804_135232.jpg
20180803_163034.jpg
20180804_135241.jpg

So here's whats going on...

Tangie in flower that was dusted with a Ski male, Ski female in flowee crossed with Ski male, bag seed crossed with a Ski male.

Ski Og seed and revegged Ski, purple kush and Aurora Indica.

8 GDP autos (Regular)
8 Mig 29 autos (Regular)
Hopefully I get some good males on both to cross pollinate.
lol toking rite next to the plant good job sounds like your a busy man with school and growing good luck with your school who knows I may need you to defend me one day lol your plants are looking good hope you like that aurora I will be popping a couple of your ski beans pretty soon cant wait to see what I get might get a nice male to play with to thanks for the update btw that reveg is narly looking heres mine getting ready to flower!:)
have a good one rex here try some of this ud!:passitleft:

if you guys are interesred mephisto genetics has some really good auto seeds!:)
I got some from this place in SoCal called HoliMoli.
The guy is always having sales and free beans with every order.
The guy doesnt have many auto's but his other selection is top name strains. Cant beat his sales though...

Drive by. My buddy likes small plants for some reason even though the ceiling is high.
His bubba
My Ski
Bag seed
looking good bud that ski looks like its a stretcher should have some nice colas im going to be popping a few of those ski seeds you gave me in about 3 weeks of course yours will be way ahead of mine but I like that it gives me a chance to watch yours and get an idea what to expect!:peace:

looking good bud that ski looks like its a stretcher should have some nice colas im going to be popping a few of those ski seeds you gave me in about 3 weeks of course yours will be way ahead of mine but I like that it gives me a chance to watch yours and get an idea what to expect!:peace:
I just popped 3 more Ski. You will be right behind me.
The Ski in the photo was pollinated by a male Ski. Hopefully I can bring the potency up a bit more then cross it with some high THC sativa.

The owner of the location we are in asked us why we havent filled in the floor yet. Damn Turbo, let us dial the temps and humidity levels first. Lol
I shouldn't complain though since he is paying for the electricity.
We will probably run some Ski 100% of the time then mainly run autos just to build up inventory. 16 regular autos to start plus 9 photo's, then a month later add another 8 autos, then 3 weeks later another 8 autos.

Btw... i popped the jack herer you sent me too.

The owner of the location we are in asked us why we havent filled in the floor yet. Damn Turbo, let us dial the temps and humidity levels first. Lol
I shouldn't complain though since he is paying for the electricity.
We will probably run some Ski 100% of the time then mainly run autos just to build up inventory. 16 regular autos to start plus 9 photo's, then a month later add another 8 autos, then 3 weeks later another 8 autos.

Btw... i popped the jack herer you sent me too.
sounds like you better get busy lol sounds to me like your headed in the right direction though its deff nice somebody else is paying the bill im glad your using those seeds hope you like them are you going to be doing any regulars?

sounds like you better get busy lol sounds to me like your headed in the right direction though its deff nice somebody else is paying the bill im glad your using those seeds hope you like them are you going to be doing any regulars?
The only regs I will have are the crosses ive been messing with. The others are either Fem or autos.

My next project is cloning the Kurple Fantasy seed. 27% THC out of her. Thats the mom side of the seeds i sent you. They really are that good if grown to 25-50% amber. Talk about warm face tingling and a high that makes your head feel like its attached to your torse with a string while everything else is warm melting jello.

Back
Top Bottom