Sticky's bud pics

The only regs I will have are the crosses ive been messing with. The others are either Fem or autos.

My next project is cloning the Kurple Fantasy seed. 27% THC out of her. Thats the mom side of the seeds i sent you. They really are that good if grown to 25-50% amber. Talk about warm face tingling and a high that makes your head feel like its attached to your torse with a string while everything else is warm melting jello.
hey rex I don't normally like to harvest with any amber because I like the uppy high not the couch lock did you try any early tasters before amber and I will be cloning also probably what I will do is harvest the top part of the plant my way then ill let the rest go longer until it gets to 25-5-%amber!

I did try some that were all cloudy. Numb and tingly with more of a sativa speedy feeling. Im more of a narcotic feeling high lover.

I finally found a free window a/c and got the ladies into a more stable environment. The temps went from 115F inside the location before an a/c to 75F with the RH at 41% after the a/c was installed. The plants look happier and more growth has been seen.

Im really curious how much the short and chunky indica dom hybrid will give me.

Care to guess? The internode spacing on the cola is super tight! (5-6zips dry??)

Im much happier seeing a plant reach its full potential now that i have more than 3ft actual growing height.

Just doing a fast drive-by. That UD reveg looks like it's going to produce.. Alot of secondary growth for sure..........

Im really curious how much the short and chunky indica dom hybrid will give me.

Care to guess? The internode spacing on the cola is super tight! (5-6zips dry??)
looking good bud is that some of your ski im sure there much happier now with that ac going 115 wow they were dying in there good luck rex!

Im much happier seeing a plant reach its full potential now that i have more than 3ft actual growing height.
Just doing a fast drive-by. That UD reveg looks like it's going to produce.. Alot of secondary growth for sure..........

Opinions... my buddy says this is a heat issue. I disagree as the plant is saying its not getting enough light and doesnt need it.

80% F in the room. Light is a 450w MH cool tube. RH is running a bit high 50, but there are T storms in the area.

Light is approx 1.5ft from the top of his plant. The dead/dying growth is near the bottom.

Normal or heat issue?

Opinions... my buddy says this is a heat issue. I disagree as the plant is saying its not getting enough light and doesnt need it.

80% F in the room. Light is a 450w MH cool tube. RH is running a bit high 50, but there are T storms in the area.

Light is approx 1.5ft from the top of his plant. The dead/dying growth is near the bottom.

Normal or heat issue?

I can't really tell, is that multiple plants in the same pot? If so that poor fella is suffocating

Might just be N deficiency
I think so too. It was outside for a while and my partner thought hose water was good enough. Nutes man, nutes. Feed em. Nah, he knows best, in his opinion.

My buddy likes to do minimal work in our lil converted double garage. I hate doing most of the work and supplying everything, but the cost of electricity kind of makes up for it.

He wont read up on proper feeding schedules, light distances, proper nutes, etc.

I use products by Elite Garden out of Cali. I only use their A&B and resin D along with monster bloom PK booster.

He uses an all in one bloom thats weak sauce, which is why his plants have problems. I can only suggest so much before I just do it myself and use my nutes.

His other problem is he doesnt know how to water. He puts a seedling in a 10 gal fabric pot and waters until it drains. Way too much water.

I think ill take over the spot and just go 50/50 with lights, soil, nutes.

He cant understand how my plants are doing so much better than his.

Hopefully he learns...

My buddy likes to do minimal work in our lil converted double garage. I hate doing most of the work and supplying everything, but the cost of electricity kind of makes up for it.

He wont read up on proper feeding schedules, light distances, proper nutes, etc.

I use products by Elite Garden out of Cali. I only use their A&B and resin D along with monster bloom PK booster.

He uses an all in one bloom thats weak sauce, which is why his plants have problems. I can only suggest so much before I just do it myself and use my nutes.

His other problem is he doesnt know how to water. He puts a seedling in a 10 gal fabric pot and waters until it drains. Way too much water.

I think ill take over the spot and just go 50/50 with lights, soil, nutes.

He cant understand how my plants are doing so much better than his.

Hopefully he learns...
some guys are stubborn to a fault very frustrating does he have to be there?

Back
Top Bottom