Sticky's bud pics

Thanks mate first grow nearly under me belt

Nice I member wen I was getn close to hitting the end of my first grow. I had a bitch of a time holdn out I member wantn to pick it early :rofl:. I guess patience really is a virtue lol. But shit does it really pay off if u wait those extra few days/weeks lol. But yea man nice job for ur first grow. What kind of lights did u grow this one under?

Nice I member wen I was getn close to hitting the end of my first grow. I had a bitch of a time holdn out I member wantn to pick it early :rofl:. I guess patience really is a virtue lol. But shit does it really pay off if u wait those extra few days/weeks lol. But yea man nice job for ur first grow. What kind of lights did u grow this one under?
I have 3 600w mars hydro reflectors and 2 250w hps I have a journal going pop over have a look

I think this thread just caught fire,

again! lol
Some lovely looking buds u got there

Thats a nice fatty cola - well done Scrogster. You cuttin?
Was thinking cutting this sunday I think maybe the 6th of July. Want het 2 fade out little more. Smells of lemon pine and stanky skunk. :passitleft::cough::420:

Nice buddage Everybody... But where the fuck sticky??????????? I know he took a rode trip,,,, but he could drive by?????? All good and hope the road's a good one............

Back
Top Bottom