Stihl Logger Is Back With That Shiny Box Full Of Autos!

STIHL LOGGER

Just a quick update.. If you are new Im STIHL. Been here for a while. This is not my first grow. However it is my FIRST go round with them autos! So Im back to the rank of noob.

Info/stats...

MG dirt
1.5 gal pots
MG ferts GP, BB, TF

600 watts of CFL power

4x5x4 self built tent.

Green Crack, Narco Purps, Red Poison and Super Skunk is whats growin... For now... Wipeout Express and Dark Devil have all been sent swimmin.. Ill do over 100 plants this year. Indoor and Out. Better strap in tight! This gonna be a hell of a ride!

24'' Box fan for air circulation.. Two 165 cfm fans on the inlet side. Positive pressurized tent to my " stink scarapers" ( 3 ) ( 4''x 16'' aluminum dryer ducts with dryer sheets stuffed in em) ( top of tent above lights)

Yeah. So anyhow.. Welcome back my friends! And welcome to the show if you are new. Im a good dude and I have a following of some hands down kick ass growers. If you have any questions, by all means feel free to drop em. This aint just MY journal. This is OURS! Im going to try like hell to figure out these autos and all their different needs and quirks. Bullshitting and random conversation amongst friends and community members is POSITIVELY encouraged here. If its abiding by 420 guidelines its all good here. So... Lets do this!

IMG_20160315_080658726.jpg
IMG_20160316_110357970.jpg

Them auto babes Day 1

IMG_20160318_134622658_HDR.jpg

Lil auto Chicks Day 3

IMG_20160321_173057123_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160319_120320017_HDR.jpg

Auto babes chicks 1 week old.

IMG_20160326_134603754_HDR.jpg

Autos babes 16 days old. new digs. 1.5's for the basement dirt legs.

IMG_20160403_161833391.jpg
IMG_20160403_161934781_HDR.jpg

19 day old Narco Purps.. She is an asshole...

IMG_20160403_162602203.jpg
IMG_20160403_162609646.jpg

19 day old Red Poison. Also an asshole

IMG_20160403_162942674.jpg
IMG_20160403_162956315.jpg

Green Crack 19 days old.

IMG_20160403_1631337431.jpg
IMG_20160403_163146302.jpg

Super Skunk 19 days old. Shes by far out performong my paid for seeds...

Everybody got their first feed of 1/2 strength MG Bloom Booster on Friday. 2.5-5-2.5. Today they got 4 floz cal/mag water and 8 floz 2.5-5-2.5 BB.

So anyhow. Welcome to STIHL LOGGERS SHINY SPACE BOX!!! I appreciate any and all followers along with input/ advice. Conversation to pass the time is cool too.

One HUGE ass THANK YOU to :420: and all of our great sponsors for making all of this possible! :thumb:

Oh yeah... Forgot to show ya what Im growin in!!!
IMG_20160127_171058176.jpg
IMG_20160127_171044152.jpg

:lot-o-toke: Lotta pot, 2 hours and 200 paper american dollars. :thumb:

p.s. That was all inclusive... Fans, Bulbs etc... EVERYTHING. 2 benjamins. :thumb:

Also by all means... Pop on over to my other thread for some interesting shit too! ( for the newbies) Last pages are full of me goin all Sara Lee on some edibles! :cheesygrinsmiley::slide::goof:

Man... Now I gotta remember how to add a new link to my Sig... Lolz... Dammit pot! :rofl::rofl:

Brother Stihl goes on an auto adventure. Pack that bowl tight and scooch over, it's about to get crowded. :hookah:
It's easier than photos by a long shot, just watch for the preflowers and read your plants for when to feed what nutes. Set it and forget it... Lol. I wish. :goof:

Good luck to you Stihl, KIG brother :green_heart:cheers

Brother Stihl goes on an auto adventure. Pack that bowl tight and scooch over, it's about to get crowded. :hookah:
It's easier than photos by a long shot, just watch for the preflowers and read your plants for when to feed what nutes. Set it and forget it... Lol. I wish. :goof:

Good luck to you Stihl, KIG brother :green_heart:cheers

Lolz ya I know right!?! So far they are proving that Im not as good as I thought I was.. Bahahahaha.

AUTO CHICKS UPDATE!!! Went and saw the 3 week old babes. They are doing ok.. A few minor adjustments need to be made. Changed them over from tap water that was like pH 6.6-7.6 sometimes. So now they are getting nothing but pond water.(Adjustment #1) Went and fed and watered them today. 2 are shootin out pistils and 2 are in the early stages of pre flower. The "green" was a lil lighter than I like so I backed them off the Bloom Booster and gave them a dose of General Purpose ( a lil more "N") and added 1 tsp per gal epsom salts for cal/mag.( Adjustment #2) One of my fans had come unplugged. (adjustment #3) I had gone and put a wood floor in the tent to keep them off the concrete floor... BAD idea. The basement is climate controlled but now my temps are about 10 degrees warmer than I am comfortable with. Heat stress and severely low humidity is showing. The sides of my pots were just unacceptably warm to the touch. When I opened the tent it was like a desert. 105 and 15% RH! OUCH! With the concrete floor in the tent my rH was always 45% all day everyday. 55% max only on days with back to back rain. So we goin back to the slab. I had no root probs before so Im not sure why I put the plywood in. Was hoping to stay away from the "concrete floor syndrome" but I guess I got a case of "hypochondria" Lolz. The plants I harvested had very healthy roots.. Floor temp at surface was never under 65.. So hopefully tmw ill get everything rearranged and back on track.( Adjustment #4) They are still growing quick and puttin out all kinda new foliage but ya can tell they are a lil off beat. Hopefully I caught this in time. :thumb:

So about 10 days ago I sent a Wipeout Express seed swimmin... Never popped open.. Thought well, it was a freebie Ill just chuck it.. Then.. Hmmm... 4 days ago I sent a Dark devil seed swimmin. She popped open yesterday afternoon and went in the dirt in a solo cup.. Back to the Wipeout Express.. Inspected the seed.. It was clean, no film.. Healthy seed.. Last ditch effort was to use a safety pin to pop a hole in it so it can get a drink and start doin its thing... VoilA!!! It friggin worked! Its got one ridiculously fat taproot and she is movin along nicely! Whoda thunk huh?!?! :laughtwo:

Whats up, Stihlautonoob! Can't wait to see how things progress. Im trying my hand at an auto in a space bucket so I'd be honored to follow along and see how things turn out for ya. :cheer:

Another trick with stubborn seeds is use a bit of sand paper or file and gently work off a bit of the outside of the shell just enough to get that harder outside layer off. It allows the moisture to more easily work its magic.

Subbed and ready to watch that red poison it's one of the nicer ones I've done. Remember if it's a green phenotype don't worry about it, still really nice smoke and only 85% or something like that turn purple normally about week 5 when the stretching/ pre-flowering is nearly done.

One a different note it's almost time for me to go back up in the mountains to work again so expect a few off topic pics of the woods by my place :laughtwo::laughtwo:

Whats up, Stihlautonoob! Can't wait to see how things progress. Im trying my hand at an auto in a space bucket so I'd be honored to follow along and see how things turn out for ya. :cheer:

Lazarus man welcome aboard! Ive seen some pretty good plants come out of a space bucket, dude. :thumb:

Another trick with stubborn seeds is use a bit of sand paper or file and gently work off a bit of the outside of the shell just enough to get that harder outside layer off. It allows the moisture to more easily work its magic.

Subbed and ready to watch that red poison it's one of the nicer ones I've done. Remember if it's a green phenotype don't worry about it, still really nice smoke and only 85% or something like that turn purple normally about week 5 when the stretching/ pre-flowering is nearly done.

One a different note it's almost time for me to go back up in the mountains to work again so expect a few off topic pics of the woods by my place :laughtwo::laughtwo:

Yo thanks Spart! Ive read that somewhere, I couldnt find the ole nail sand paper stick so I just poked a lil hole in it. I was really expecting it to be a dud.. Shes pushed up to the dirt surface. Wipeout Express and DDA should be with us tmw night. :thumb:

AUTO CHICKS DAY 22

IMG_20160406_172913152.jpg

From top Left Clockwise.. Super Skunk, Narco Purps, Green Crack and Red Poison.

IMG_20160403_165344582.jpg

And this lil thing.. This lil thing is 1 of the solo cup chicks from last grow that I am positive was a Headband. It will be my reveg project. She seems do be doing pretty well. Not too sure.. This will be the first time Ive reveged a harvested plant. If she continues to do well she will be divided into clones and tossed outside. :thumb:

P.s.. All "adjustments" have been made. They seemed to regain their normal color after gettin the GP nute water with cal/mag. Took the plywood and the 2x4 risers out. An hour later temps were back down to 80 and humidity came back up to 35%. I think we are right back on track. All them chicks got bent over and their backs turned to the center most part of the lights to encourage them lower branches to come up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lazarus man welcome aboard! Ive seen some pretty good plants come out of a space bucket, dude. :thumb:

Yeah, im hoping so. My original plan was to stick the auto in my tent with my photos but they got too damn big so the auto had to move out into an efficiency apartment. Space bucket/DWC hybrid was about all i had the $ for. lol. It is certainly a tight fit.

yeah I current got a reveg auto going they take forever to do anything LOL mines really starting to frost up though. Hopefully it'll be ready by next week.

AUTO CHICKS DAY 24

IMG_20160408_182458898.jpg

Green Crack

IMG_20160408_182559598.jpg

Narco Purps

IMG_20160408_182740454.jpg

Red Poison

IMG_20160408_182842838.jpg

Super Skunk

IMG_20160408_183016493_HDR.jpg

Group shot! Clockwise from top left. SS, GC, NP, RP. Everybody back in the tent and happy. 180 degree spin. They are looking healthier. Feeding was 1/2 tsp GP 1/2 tsp BB 1 tsp epsom all per gal. :thumb:

p.s. Solo cup chicks.. From top down. Headband reveg project and 2 new Purple Kush clones! Middle 1 will be cloned/ divided to go outside. Other 1 will be a mother. Headband will be divided and also go outside. :high-five:

UPDATE ALERT

WE HAVE NEW AUTO CHICK BABES! :cheer:

IMG_20160409_084315356.jpg

Dark Devil ( has 3 small leaves starting in between the cytos)

IMG_20160409_084344210.jpg

Wipeout Express ( living up to its name was chewed on by my gfs pothead cat, her cytos were gnawed off but I have faith in her. She still has 2 very small 1st leaves in there)

Back
Top Bottom