Still drooping please someone help!

adamukfwd

420 Member
Hi,

growing greenhouse seeds auto critical mass and advanced seedsauto pineapple glue.

Both strains completely thriving until week 4/5 - i have 2 x 6inch cool tubes running with my air venting straight out, negative pressure..my RH is at 59%, and temps 23-24 degrees max.

Both strains started wilting when went into flowering, im currently using R.O and calmag half dose, and bloom 1/4 strength the leaves lower down are really healthy, and even towards the top they were up until a week ago leaves started going really skinny and lifeless, now overwatering isnt an issue as i wait until the pots are dry enough to water, and underwatering could of been issue at one point they wont seem to recover, there are the odd plants not affected and are packing on size but i would say 60% my garden is affected, now i have noticed that some of the limp plants when lights have only just come on seem to perk up then slump again towards end of the day, and some dont perk up at all, currently running 18/6 light cycle, temps when light goes off is around 20 degrees, i am using coco and 13 litres pots.

this is defo not underwatering the pots are so heavy for past few days now give them right good water and still for the life of me cant work out why some of the plants just wilt, yet some of the same strain in same conditions are fine? , like i said once the lights have gone off the plants perk up and then half way through light cycle go limp again but the bud is looking really spindly and not growing at all, its defo not temp issues there is loads of ventalation i have two outtakes and plenty of fans blowing at lights not directly on the plants

yes i have airstones in my res, i let it mix for 6-8 hours, also im giving 1/4 strength as they are autos and beleive dont need much food, i have increased today and given some beneficial microbes with enzymes and upped my ratio for bloom nutes to maybe 1/2 strength as i didnt want to increase to fast

look i have never had issues until using autoflowers, and have grown in hotter temps and still had not the issues im having now, my photo period plants in the same enviroment are thriving

I would check your assumption about a fast growing auto needing less food, but I am neither an expert in autos nor coco. I suspect you are having a root issue of some sort, but you really need someone who is a coco expert to advise you here instead of me. Most of the successful coco grows that I have seen are watering at least once a day and some twice a day, and since you are adding oxygen I am out of ideas.

Hello , coco needs to be watered every day at least once and low ppm 200-300 on nutes but every day till it is running out the bottom of the pots , coco is hydroponics , you can not over water coco , it is almost impossible , what kind of pots are you using , cloth pots are the best for coco , ph should be 5.8-6 max , air stone in rez , you will have to find a way to get rid of the runoff after each feed , feed every day , microbes are a waste of money in coco ,they are meant for soil grows , I love growing in coco as you have the ability to fix problems when they do arise quicker than growing in soil as the soil acts as a buffer , keep your lights on a 18/6 routine for the whole grow but I run 24/0 but both work fine .auto plants are the same as photo plants ,its just they flower when they want and photo`s need a light schedule change but the growing specs are the same , you can up the nute ppm as the plants move into flower , but I never get over 500 ppm and stay at the 5.8 ph , ro water is great for coco but be sure to be adding in about 100-150ppm of calmag with your nutes (150 plus 250 ppm is a good starting total ), hope this helps .

Back
Top Bottom