Still Going Strong After 2 Years 530W Micro Cab

some pics cant wait to transplant the somango xls they are stretching a lot but going to add a diy cob in there later on as the t8 are a lil weak.... I like tighter growth but maybe they will fill the space nice will see... Prob will veg them for 1/2 weeks before flipping

added a 100w cob to my veg side today... Prob going to add 24 3w leds later on making a little veg light so i can keep using the mars panels for flower used to had one mars for veg before the t8s. But i like two panels and a hps for flower. So my veg light is going to chance alot till i got it down to what i like.

use a cpu heat sink a and a lens its just a cheap 100w cob and the driver got dumpt in the t8 housing and just connected to power in there... Took me 5 minuts to screw together. And finally raised the temp in there to 25c

flower cab is nice and there still shooting pistels so i will see how long its going to take to finish...

tomorrow time to water again

almost done drying the NL tomorrow i will clean the flower room and do some minor mods im using a diff carbon filter than before so it sits weird right now. So i will fix that and transplant the somangos to the smartpots. They gotten pretty big so time to transplant for sure and think of going straight 12/12.

had a little problem with my mother forgotten to water and she got very dry... But i was just in time to save her and she is getting back on, thinking to start a new mom from a clone of her she is been here for over 2 years and she is not very happy with her little pot so going to plant her outdoor and see how big she will get.

received a few one gallon smartpots as well going to use those for my veg.

i also have one somango seed so if i like how theye will get into flower ect i will make a mom of that.

just trimmed the buds got 247.6 grams of nice buds and a other 50 grams of fluffy stuff and some sugar leaf trim for eatables. So 297.6 grams total
:cool: im very happy with that on the pack of the breeder it says 250 g per square meter.

now im going to drink a nice cup of coffee and fix my self a big joint. And after that i will be back with the somangos in there new home
:Namaste:

here is my big bag of weed

update time :cool:

mom is looking a little sad with all the dead stuff ... But she is coming back and lots of growth to pull cuttings soon

im happie the filter sits better gives me a few extra centimeters and without the weird kink in the hose it flowes a lot better so better temp contol :cool:

temp is at 26.8 c and a rh of 55% so the plants are pretty happy got them in plagron grow mix has perlite in it worked everytime :rolleyes:

so been busy this week got my self a new bulb :cool: and made some super nice butter and baking brownies atm :p my somango in the back is doing good but the one upfront is a little slow little to much stress and the roots werend as good as the other but wel see for now im just using water as the grow mix has feed for few weeks at most so i start feeding next week. Also made 8 cuttings some for my dad and the rest for me and one i prob use to replace the mother so she is going to enjoy real sun this summer ;). My last two year old mom grew into a monster.

Well I'll start off with.. sorry i wasnt here few weeks back lmao... loving the t5 tube lights for veg... and I see why you want me to switch to an aircooled hps light .. your having stunning results . I'll also take note of the led switch outs.. that's useful shit...

I'm wondering if you can tailor make a strip led light for flower spectrums and like line the pots and sides of the tents or dangle them between colas so the penetration of light is maxed out...dunno I'm stoned lol...

Fair play though dude. Hopefully you pop up in my notifications now lmao

Well I'll start off with.. sorry i wasnt here few weeks back lmao... loving the t5 tube lights for veg... and I see why you want me to switch to an aircooled hps light .. your having stunning results . I'll also take note of the led switch outs.. that's useful shit...

I'm wondering if you can tailor make a strip led light for flower spectrums and like line the pots and sides of the tents or dangle them between colas so the penetration of light is maxed out...dunno I'm stoned lol...

Fair play though dude. Hopefully you pop up in my notifications now lmao

welcome to my threat
:welcome:

im still waiting for 2 pcb's to come and then i will build a 24 led light for my veg space

got some pcbs today and had time to spare so i build my mini veg light used 4 cpu coolers and 3 fans fans hooked up to a 300 mA driver 12v and 2 12 led pcbs used 3 w leds and a 600mA driver 72 to 105 V.

one thing is a little sad these where the last cuttings and the mom did not survive so i wil keep one of them as a new mom ... I removed the mom from the room so here you go the mom

sad to see here go but with those roots she could dry up pritty fast and this did not help so its time

Back
Top Bottom