Still Going Strong After 2 Years 530W Micro Cab

heey somangos are doing awsome they really liked to get some of those leaves cut.

also planted a new somango seed that is going to be a mom really like how she grows also have some cuttings i have seen roots on one cutting and one is just drying out so i think the rest will pull around so i could pick one other mom and have somango and northernlight at hand.

back with a update clones are doing good only lost one but that was a fuckt up cutting anyway ... Somangos are going goood and they smell sooo sweeet. So that new seedling is going to be a mom :D and yes i clone from fem seed never had any problem :cool: also filled the the pots up and did some training next round i run those 2 others are moms and the 4 up frond are for outdoor ;) i will put them outdoor this week and will repot to all smart pots realy love them and these are the cheapo china bags xD 3 bucks for 5... And my diy led is great and i like building shit maybe make it a little better later on but works great for now

Somangos are going goood and they smell sooo sweeet. So that new seedling is going to be a mom

Might want to take cuttings of all your Somango plants instead of just assuming that the one will be THE one you like best. If I remember correctly, Soma's Somango has at least four different phenotypes.

Might want to take cuttings of all your Somango plants instead of just assuming that the one will be THE one you like best. If I remember correctly, Soma's Somango has at least four different phenotypes.
i might but i didn't xD and i don't assume its the best i just assume that it tasts different than the NL if been smoking for the past years xD and the 2 somangos from seed flowering right now have diffs, one in the back is growing little taller and one up front growing tighter. But if i take cuttings from one mom i get around the same plants and thats good enough for my little scrog. Im not a phenohunter i just smoke alot
:ganjamon:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom