Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Systems

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

Thx a lot! I'm really satisfied with this year's harvest. Everything has very smooth taste, much smoother than last year so I know I should stick to High Brix now. Been smoking Colombian hash, sweet, piney, spicy, fantastic :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anyway, Cali residents I have few questions. We're starting to plan a postponed trip to Cali August next year with my wife, and we're wondering if there's any way to rent a car without a credit card (cash?) or what's the alternative, Greyhound, Amtrak? We want to go north and south, but we'd like to see some remote destinations too.

Have a green one, I'm going to roll one now :tokin:

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

AFAIK, you pretty much have to have a credit card to rent a car.
IMO, buses and trains suck on the west coast. They are slow and trains won't take you to a lot of rural places.

It's 10 months away, I suppose you could look around on Reddit and Craigslist and try to to come to a private arrangement with someone....obviously you have to be careful.

Beautiful buds from all strains con. Very nice mix of colors...different shades of green, lots of gold, red, & orange. Yep you are definitely turning into an indica man with these strains & the breeding. :rofl: Just kidding ya a little as I know you love the sativas.
:Namaste:

It all looks so yummy, especially that Punto Rojo, wait I think I can smell it!! Naw, just smelling memories!

AFAIK, you pretty much have to have a credit card to rent a car.
IMO, buses and trains suck on the west coast. They are slow and trains won't take you to a lot of rural places.

Damn, that's what I thought. We have to figure it out!

It's 10 months away, I suppose you could look around on Reddit and Craigslist and try to to come to a private arrangement with someone....obviously you have to be careful.

Is it doable? Has anyone actually tried it? I was also thinking about buying some cheap car and then selling it back, but I don't know how that would work :hmmmm:

Beautiful buds from all strains con. Very nice mix of colors...different shades of green, lots of gold, red, & orange. Yep you are definitely turning into an indica man with these strains & the breeding. :rofl: Just kidding ya a little as I know you love the sativas.
:Namaste:

Oh no, Colombian PR rules at the moment! And she'll only get better with time! Yes she's goldening up a little too :thumb:

Absolutely Beautiful Con, what a great job you did this year. Im so glad every thing worked out. See I told you that Aurora Ultra was a crippler. Congrates my friend. TOAST

Oh yeah she came out so nice. Hand rubbed hash is fuckin' strong, and I'm gonna make some dry sift as well.

It all looks so yummy, especially that Punto Rojo, wait I think I can smell it!! Naw, just smelling memories!

Oh yeah divine smell! Very exquisite composition of terpenes, and so smooth taste. High tops at around 3 hrs is very clear-headed and euphoric, you forget what you're supposed to be doing from time to time as you're getting lockjaw from smiling :laughtwo:

Sweet! Let me know if you make it to Oregon!

Hard to say, man. But I don't think so, maybe we could make it to Las Vegas, but in 3-4 weeks it's gonna be hard to drive around everything .

Completely amazing, Con. Wow!:bravo:

Thx man :high-five:

I am a newby and you are now my idol. I am speechless. I did not know that outdoor bud could look that good. Thank you

I had to laugh at this Nicholas. It threw me back to when I first met Conradino at the end of last year's harvest. Thanks for that memory. I had the exact same reaction. :laughtwo:

My esteem has only grown in time.

Conradino, it's all been said before, but congratulations on this year's stellar harvest. How euphoric to also improve the strain expressions. This proved to be quite a year for you. May we be privileged to see many more. :love:

Hey Conradino!

4 Summers ago we did a holiday house exchange through Craigslist. We stayed at their place in San Francisco and they stayed at ours in London. We had use of their car and they had use of ours. Obviously CL and Reddit like all other online environments has a sizeable minority of losers, users, crooks and crackpots. So far you do your due diligence well in advance and don't get taken in by how nice or feasible anyone seems without checking as best as you can if they are whom and what they say they are; it's very doable in the lead time you've got.

I had to laugh at this Nicholas. It threw me back to when I first met Conradino at the end of last year's harvest. Thanks for that memory. I had the exact same reaction. :laughtwo:

My esteem has only grown in time.

Conradino, it's all been said before, but congratulations on this year's stellar harvest. How euphoric to also improve the strain expressions. This proved to be quite a year for you. May we be privileged to see many more. :love:

You may cause next year seems to be even more exciting. New cross to run, F2 of Ultra Dog with many many phenos to check, and more Colombian... hmm I got fixed here :tokin:

Hey conrad i have rented earlier this year with a prepaid credit card at Enterprise. In my experience They are the easiest to rent with.

We checked it, man! Thx for that cause it looks promising, they take debit cards, have good prices, and a lot of pickup/dropout spots including LA :thumb:

Hey Conradino!

4 Summers ago we did a holiday house exchange through Craigslist. We stayed at their place in San Francisco and they stayed at ours in London. We had use of their car and they had use of ours. Obviously CL and Reddit like all other online environments has a sizeable minority of losers, users, crooks and crackpots. So far you do your due diligence well in advance and don't get taken in by how nice or feasible anyone seems without checking as best as you can if they are whom and what they say they are; it's very doable in the lead time you've got.

Yeah, we might do that as well. Actually our friends from Tuscanny did it once :Namaste:

Mexican sativa bud which I had a lot of fun trimming cause I've been doing it only with my fingers. Yeah just plucking them long crispy leaves and collecting some resin. This pheno is much better than the one I grew in air-pot although I had some moldy buds which have been tossed. Terpenes break into sourish pissy lemon smell which is very pleasant. I also got 3 seeds. Will make little dry sift from the trim :tokin:

Before hair cut:

0052137.jpg
0061888.jpg
0071767.jpg
0081611.jpg
0111157.jpg
0121047.jpg
013942.jpg

And after:

014858.jpg
016733.jpg
019512.jpg
018585.jpg
017654.jpg

Congrats again C.

Thx BAR :passitleft:

And here we go with last outdoor pics this year! The last gal standing, sativa leaning Ultra Dog!

0061889.jpg
0081612.jpg
0091431.jpg
0111158.jpg
0121048.jpg
019513.jpg
017655.jpg
014859.jpg

I'm taking her on Friday as she's not gonna put more weight in this weather, too much rain. Nice bubblegum smell from hand rubbed hash :tokin: And while we're talking about this gorgeous aromatic nectar rubbed right off the living flowers, Colombian one almost killed me today ;) But it's good to know that it always releases you so gently eventually that you forget about it :laughtwo::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom