Still too early to sex plant or hermie?

Oh man. Don't feel bad. I threw my second plant away. This one looked exact as the one I tossed. Live and learn.

Oh man. Don't feel bad. I threw my second plant away. This one looked exact as the one I tossed. Live and learn.
Exactly, live and learn! Lol. If it doesn't end up making it I do have a couple more seeds luckily. With the limited amount of space I have 1 plant at a time is all I can do. To me it's better to cut my losses sooner than later so I can get a fresh young plant in there sooner so I do understand why she pulled my plant out lol.

Buttt....hopefullyyyyyy... lol ..

In time, all wounds heal right?

I have about 50 seeds from a Bubblegum Funk female plant that hermied on me last year due to light leaks and high/low temps. I planted one as a test to see if the rapid rooters would still work. It's my soil plant in my journal. It turned out female and did not hermie. I love sharing but I know it's hard cause you just can't trust everyone. I've had one member send me seeds which was awesome. Like to return the favor someday. Pass it forward.

I have about 50 seeds from a Bubblegum Funk female plant that hermied on me last year due to light leaks and high/low temps. I planted one as a test to see if the rapid rooters would still work. It's my soil plant in my journal. It turned out female and did not hermie. I love sharing but I know it's hard cause you just can't trust everyone. I've had one member send me seeds which was awesome. Like to return the favor someday. Pass it forward.
That's awesome it ended up not being a hermie, I really wish I could get my hands on some good seeds! All I have access to at the moment is bagseed so I gotta deal with the issue of coming across males. I've collected 2 more since I've started this grow but normally I never run across seeds in my bag lol so I'll consider myself lucky.

I'm with you on that, I'm still kinda nervous about ordering any online because of my state being illegal. (Thats why my girl is against me spending any money on it).All I get around here is seeds from homegrown but never any good genetics persay. Ya kinda get what ya get here unfortunately lol. Hopefully that will change though, I feel like I'm in good hands and you guys will lead me to grow great plants!

That's awesome a member sent you some seeds, its cool to be able to get seeds from different states to try and maybe one day I'll get my turn at "pass the seed forward" lol

I wish I could get my hands on something that wasn't so harsh, it seems like that's all anyone has in my area... that's one of the reasons I'm taking a shot at growing my own!

Pic update, day after it got put back in soil.

b7cb8be1e8445b0f6aa77966f3c24975.jpg

6364f5d9eb76654368e8ee2fb8cfaa75.jpg

That's awesome it ended up not being a hermie, I really wish I could get my hands on some good seeds! All I have access to at the moment is bagseed so I gotta deal with the issue of coming across males. I've collected 2 more since I've started this grow but normally I never run across seeds in my bag lol so I'll consider myself lucky.

I'm with you on that, I'm still kinda nervous about ordering any online because of my state being illegal. (Thats why my girl is against me spending any money on it).All I get around here is seeds from homegrown but never any good genetics persay. Ya kinda get what ya get here unfortunately lol. Hopefully that will change though, I feel like I'm in good hands and you guys will lead me to grow great plants! .

That's awesome a member sent you some seeds, its cool to be able to get seeds from different states to try and maybe one day I'll get my turn at "pass the seed forward" lol

I wish I could get my hands on something that wasn't so harsh, it seems like that's all anyone has in my area... that's one of the reasons I'm taking a shot at growing my own!

I've thought about ordering beans as well but being in a illegal state it seems a little sketchy.

I've thought about ordering beans as well but being in a illegal state it seems a little sketchy.
Agreed, I just dont feel 100% safe because with transactions and shipping I mean they gotta get your info. Would they release my personal info if pressured by authorities? Would they willingly give that info up? Lol.. alot of questions stir around in my head when thinking about making a purchase that's for sure!

Things like that worry me. lol I doubt it would ever come down to that but ya never know.

I should just smoke a massive bowl one evening after payday and pull the trigger on a few lol, ya only live once right!

Agreed, I just dont feel 100% safe because with transactions and shipping I mean they gotta get your info. Would they release my personal info if pressured by authorities? Would they willingly give that info up? Lol.. alot of questions stir around in my head when thinking about making a purchase that's for sure!

Things like that worry me. lol I doubt it would ever come down to that but ya never know.

I should just smoke a massive bowl one evening after payday and pull the trigger on a few lol, ya only live once right!

Agreed, I've heard all they do is send a letter basically saying you can't do that if you get caught. But at the same time thousands of seeds pass through the mail everyday.

2e577a4e210a0f731c98a444d9374760.jpg
have

Agreed, I've heard all they do is send a letter basically saying you can't do that if you get caught. But at the same time thousands of seeds pass through the mail everyday.
Yeah I've read a few different things, including it's not illegal to purchase seeds for novelty purposes.. so.. I mean you couldn't really go down for buying them I guess lol just what you do with them after!

Kept this strain going for almost 3 years from cloning, ready for new genes lol
Damn, its pretty! How many clones have you taken off it? I want to give cloning a shot when I find out if I really do have a female in my grow box lol.

What strain?, Genetics?

You should check out my grow journal I have in progress! My baby sprouted on 12/8 so we are on week 5 of veg, its been through hell (and on its way back hopefully) lol... You should tag along, should be interesting to see how it does after all the trauma it's had over the weekend...

Sounds tasty

Damn, its pretty! How many clones have you taken off it? I want to give cloning a shot when I find out if I really do have a female in my grow box lol.

What strain?, Genetics?

You should check out my grow journal I have in progress! My baby sprouted on 12/8 so we are on week 5 of veg, its been through hell (and on its way back hopefully) lol... You should tag along, should be interesting to see how it does after all the trauma it's had over the weekend...

For sure bro, the strain is gran daddy purp and man I gotta say I've taken tons of clones.

Any tips for me for when I try my luck at cloning? Lol

360b838b1c90f330a8c2d2078c213582.jpg

A humidity dome and a mister will make life a lot easier when cloning,
I think this dome was 16 bucks on Amazon. Rock wool and some cloning gel is also needed for results I recommend clonex. Don't try to clone until the plant has reached a foot tall and has decent branches, I usually take my clones when they have 2 or more nodes and are 5 to 7 inches tall, don't worry about shaving the stem or cutting at an angle roots will come out the sides of the stem anyways,whichever part is in the rock wool roots will form. Depending on your climate you may need a heating pad I myself have one, clones need warmth and humidity to form roots. When your clones start to take root you can take off the dome to see if they wilt if they don't they now have enough root to support themselves and can be transplanted directly in soil. Hope this helps :)

A humidity dome and a mister will make life a lot easier when cloning,
I think this dome was 16 bucks on Amazon. Rock wool and some cloning gel is also needed for results I recommend clonex. Don't try to clone until the plant has reached a foot tall and has decent branches, I usually take my clones when they have 2 or more nodes and are 5 to 7 inches tall, don't worry about shaving the stem or cutting at an angle roots will come out the sides of the stem anyways,whichever part is in the rock wool roots will form. Depending on your climate you may need a heating pad I myself have one, clones need warmth and humidity to form roots. When your clones start to take root you can take off the dome to see if they wilt if they don't they now have enough root to support themselves and can be transplanted directly in soil. Hope this helps :)

Man that helps alot actually! Lol I wasn't expecting that. I screenshotted that whole thing lol, I'll definitely use this process when my plant is big enough to take some clones!

I'm gunna try to do some Amazon shopping over the weekend so I'll try to gather up the supplies you listed.[/IMG][/quote]

Man that helps alot actually! Lol I wasn't expecting that. I screenshotted that whole thing lol, I'll definitely use this process when my plant is big enough to take some clones!

I'm gunna try to do some Amazon shopping over the weekend so I'll try to gather up the supplies you listed.

I love sharing info happy growing

I'm gunna try to do some Amazon shopping over the weekend so I'll try to gather up the supplies you listed.

baf85b955dc478ca76380ff4226662c9.jpg

This is an amazing veg bulb kinda big but super bang for your buck .

Back
Top Bottom