Stinky Snid's First Journal - Crop King NL's Automatic - Promix Bx+ - CFL & LED

Maria's final pic before the chop, she's in a dark cool closet until Saturday morning. I'll cut her In the dark this time, no light at all before harvest.
Day 122, harvest day will be day 125.
20160406_155833.jpg

That's almost the completion of this journal. All that's left is the harvest... Thanks for making this grow possible everyone. :thanks:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Maria ended up being one Beautiful Lady!

i joined in when your grow was almost done...you were growing some CK auto NL and i had 2 of them going myself.
i wanted to say thanks so much to you snid. and to all the amazing people who helped you out. i learned a ton from
this grow and thanks to you, i am really pleased with how my girls are going. the main thing i got from you was the
realization that it was in fact possible to top an auto and have amazing results.

20160827_235957.jpg

20160825_190806.jpg

you can see i did ok for a noob. she will be ready in a few days and i wanted to say thanks, since yours was one of the journals that i took a lot from!!

:thanks:

:cheer:

i joined in when your grow was almost done...you were growing some CK auto NL and i had 2 of them going myself.
i wanted to say thanks so much to you snid. and to all the amazing people who helped you out. i learned a ton from
this grow and thanks to you, i am really pleased with how my girls are going. the main thing i got from you was the
realization that it was in fact possible to top an auto and have amazing results.

20160827_235957.jpg

20160825_190806.jpg

you can see i did ok for a noob. she will be ready in a few days and i wanted to say thanks, since yours was one of the journals that i took a lot from!!

:thanks:

That's awesome Cylob, that makes me very humbled. I only started doing a journal for that exact reason. To teach others by learning myself by mistakes and triumphs. It was a journey I won't soon forget. Scanning through this journal brings back some memories. I'll be sure to come check out your ladies as soon as I'm off work.

thanks snid!

the thing about your grow was that when it seemed dire for one of your girls, someone jumped in
and really helped save the day. and that seeing that play out in photos and words was pretty sweet.

i have been fortunate to have only minor issues into my foray so far, but it has been really rewarding
to have people who have the experience offer to help out.

:thumb:

Maria's final pic before the chop, she's in a dark cool closet until Saturday morning. I'll cut her In the dark this time, no light at all before harvest.
Day 122, harvest day will be day 125.
20160406_155833.jpg

That's almost the completion of this journal. All that's left is the harvest... Thanks for making this grow possible everyone. :thanks:

You sir make autos look godlike :thumb:

Wow nice job

You sir make autos look godlike :thumb:

My lowest of bows to you gents.:adore: your Kind words are very uplifting. I've come a long way since this grow, it's been quite a ride. Glad you took the time to read through.. I mean look at alot of pictures.

Thanks guys, KIG :green_heart:cheers

Great Work here Brother Grower, I'm truly Impressed here & Would U Believe it? I'm Using CFL & LED too. I'm Growing-
-3 Purple Ryder # 2's They're Also Autoflower Feminized by: The Joint Doctor I bought them @ the Lift Expo in Toronto ON. Canada.
I Look Forward to seeing how this turns out for you. I wish You "The Greenest Of Grows & The Heaviest Of Harvests. I'm Usually Growing- -My Crop King Seeds as well. However since I might have to move in a few months I'll be able to see this AutoFlower Grow Right Through!
Once this Grow is Done & I'm Certain I Have the Time Needed to Finish a Complete Purple Kush & Sour Diesel by: Crop King of course. lol
I'm still pretty excited about this Autoz Grow I've just Started Too.
IMG_041845.JPG
IMG_040639.JPG
IMG_0215_1_2.JPG
IMG_0162_1_1.JPG
IMG_0116_1_1.JPG
IMG_0125_1_1.JPG
IMG_0147_1_1.JPG
IMG_0225_1_2.JPG
IMG_0215_1_2.JPG

- I'm using the Botanicare Nutrient Line for my Grow as usual. Not Bashing any others I Just Prefer Botanicare.
-I wish you the Greenest of Grows & the Heaviest of Harvests :goodjob: :morenutes: :goodluck:

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :Namaste: :green_heart: :tokin::blunt::popcorn: Night Bro.

Back
Top Bottom