Stinky Snid's First Journal - Crop King NL's Automatic - Promix Bx+ - CFL & LED

Congrats on your harvest...:goodjob:...:circle-of-love:
Thanks very much Dennis, glad I was actually able to get her back on her feet after the lockout. Wait for Maria!

Looks great snid can't wait to get to this point I think I have a ways to go
it will come quicker than you think... Lol who am I kidding it's like a kid waiting for Christmas on new years Eve. So so far away. Thanks for the support Lupey!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

A few words for Nadine, my drama Queen.

I waited until you trichomes beckoned,
I chopped you down for harvest second.
You grew fast and you grew strong,
Then something went dramatically wrong.
When you were locked out and nutrient deficient,
I flushed you and the made your nutes sufficient.
With all the joy you'll bring, with our love and praise,
Our glasses we shall raise.

:green_heart:cheers my dear :green_heart:

Very cool. Brought a tear to my eye lol
Seriously, bro - this was a definite success in your grow book!!

Very cool. Brought a tear to my eye lol
Seriously, bro - this was a definite success in your grow book!!

Success is the right definition, so glad I was able to get any amount of smokable buds. This is a learning experience for me and I thank all the folks here that made it possible. The little limericks are the capstone of an excellent grow attempt, they made me happy so I'll send them off to their crypt (drying box) with honour and style.

Thanks Paulpro, your garden is inspirational. KiG man:green_heart:cheers

Here's Nadine's final weight. 30.5g!! Not too shabby for my second autoflower, slightly more than Priscilla's. But my heavyweight Maria is going to be even more. I hope. It's all in jars now and will cure for a few weeks, I'll be sampling some here and there so I'll let you folks know how it smokes.
20160319_093321.jpg

Hell yeah! KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

You are a great dude Snid. The success was well deserved my friend. congrats on a great harvest of superb nugs. Rest In Pipes Nadine. May your trichomes fill the lungs of brother Snid with pleasure, and your exhale fill the air with a blissful ora of your sweet incense. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So the Snid joins the elite circle of tokers toking the fruits of their labor.

Congrats Snid and keep growing. You on the road to growing a POTM worthy plant some day

Vlad:bongrip:

Here's Nadine's final weight. 30.5g!! Not too shabby for my second autoflower, slightly more than Priscilla's. But my heavyweight Maria is going to be even more. I hope. It's all in jars now and will cure for a few weeks, I'll be sampling some here and there so I'll let you folks know how it smokes.
20160319_093321.jpg

Hell yeah! KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

That definitely looks yummy.

Congrats on your chop....:goodjob:...:circle-of-love:
Thanks you Dennise, you're very kind. Let me say this.. your positive vibes are felt all over this site. I'm so glad to have you're presence here at Stinky Snid's nursery. :circle-of-love:
You are a great dude Snid. The success was well deserved my friend. congrats on a great harvest of superb nugs. Rest In Pipes Nadine. May your trichomes fill the lungs of brother Snid with pleasure, and your exhale fill the air with a blissful ora of your sweet incense. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Very nicely put. A great little eulogy for her, and a very welcomed one too. I appreciate all the good 420 family vibes you've sent. It's very humbling to have folks like you accept a brother into this awesome fraternity of cannabis cultivators. Thanks Stihl

So the Snid joins the elite circle of tokers toking the fruits of their labor.

Congrats Snid and keep growing. You on the road to growing a POTM worthy plant some day

Vlad:bongrip:
One day vlad, one day... I've got a few plants making their bones in the background at the moment. A couple flux ready photoperiod sprouts and a handful of autos are just waiting for their time to be a part of the annuls of the 420 forums. Explodey!! Cheers vlad

That definitely looks yummy.
It sure does Paul, thanks very much. I'm enjoying some of Priscilla as I type, I didn't dry her proper so she smells like hay. But once it's busted up it smells very much like it should... It's smooth and very satisfying to say the least. As for Nadine, she already smells better and she just went into the curing jars. (no hay smell at all) :thumb:

KiG y'all :green_heart:cheers

Yeah Brother. It truly is exciting and humbling to be a part of this Fraternity of elite canna cultivators 420= Delta Bravo Omega. :cheesygrinsmiley: I was a bit shy and reluctant when first comin around these here parts because I figured it would be "cliquey". Proved to be quite the polar opposite. A warm and welcoming community. Its an honor to mingle amongst some of the best growers ive ever had the opportunity to associate with openly. Top notch gardeners. Every1 deserves a :high-five:. Happy Sunday to you brother Snid and to all of 420 mag!

Maria is looking like she still has another week or two if her sisters are anything to go by. I just gave her a full feeding today. I ordered some flushing solution and will do so as amber trichs appear.

Nute solution : g/m/B, calmag, x factor, sensizyme, overdrive.. Temp. 70°f, Ph 5.8, ppm(700) 1200 in 1.5 litres. Got about 500 ml of runoff her root ball is thick I don't Think there's any room left in there..

Glamour shots
20160320_112256.jpg
20160320_112308.jpg

Maria day 112 side view
20160320_112345.jpg

Maria day 112 canopy view
20160320_112401.jpg

Also she split her stem where I topped her. Is this bad?
20160320_133444.jpg
20160320_133500.jpg

Can I fill this with honey or something like that? She's almost at harvest and there's lots a connective fibres still there. So... WtH?

it's almost over here. Next adventure will be much more diverse. Lots of things to try out, mistakes to make and lots more to learn.

KiG everyone :green_heart:

Yeah Brother. It truly is exciting and humbling to be a part of this Fraternity of elite canna cultivators 420= Delta Bravo Omega. :cheesygrinsmiley: I was a bit shy and reluctant when first comin around these here parts because I figured it would be "cliquey". Proved to be quite the polar opposite. A warm and welcoming community. Its an honor to mingle amongst some of the best growers ive ever had the opportunity to associate with openly. Top notch gardeners. Every1 deserves a :high-five:. Happy Sunday to you brother Snid and to all of 420 mag!
Amen to that my friend... :amen:

Just ran across this (been following your other CK journal) and wanted to say how great those buds look. Well done!
Thanks CMJ, this has been a long journey for me. Much longer than anticipated, but enjoyable all the same. I was expecting this run to be done a month ago, but this is the crop that won't quit. I've got no more room for her anymore, she's blocking my photoperiod seedlings.

You guys rock! KiG :green_heart:cheers

Also she split her stem where I topped her. Is this bad?
20160320_133444.jpg
20160320_133500.jpg

It's not ideal of course. Can you tie the branches higher up to pull it back together, or at least make sure it doesn't pull apart any further? I'd probably consider taping off the wound too, just to keep it dry and clean until she finishes. You don't want her wasting time on repair when she could be building bud.

Seems to be pretty damp in there as well, why's that?

It's not ideal of course. Can you tie the branches higher up to pull it back together, or at least make sure it doesn't pull apart any further? I'd probably consider taping off the wound too, just to keep it dry and clean until she finishes. You don't want her wasting time on repair when she could be building bud.

Seems to be pretty damp in there as well, why's that?

I had just watered her, that's when I noticed I was pouring it the f-ing crack. I did a double take... Lol. Wtf is that!! It's been a bad Sunday in the nursery. I made some blunders with my younger plants, sigh... You live you learn. As for Maria I'll put some painters tape over the split and try to fasten the halves together with something.

Thanks for being there RTK, KIG :green_heart:cheers

Beautiful plants man. picked up a lot of pointers for my little grow. :thumb:

I'm glad for you, and happy you came to check out my journal. This one had a little of everything, and I'm very thankful for the folks here who came to my Nadine's rescue.

KiG :green_heart: goodluck mouser

Back
Top Bottom