Stinky Snid's intro

After researching for months and lurking the canna Web for even longer, now that Canada is set to legalize I'm giving this a try. Thanks to those who have already reached out to help, and same to those I've observed from afar. This site is the best tool for any new grower and I will eventually return the appreciated mentorship that the community here has shown to me.

After researching for months and lurking the canna Web for even longer, now that Canada is set to legalize I'm giving this a try. Thanks to those who have already reached out to help, and same to those I've observed from afar. This site is the best tool for any new grower and I will eventually return the appreciated mentorship that the community here has shown to me.

It's nice to finally have ya on-board all the way! If you ever need any help or have any questions I'm sure you know now (with the statement above) that this is the best site around to get answers. & get em quick. Feel free to ask away at any point in time and one of us will be more then happy to assist you. Welcome to :420: again and happy growing! :Namaste:

All signs point to legal weed very soon. All ministers are making preparation for it. Health wise, legal wise, distribution wise... It's gonna happen and it's about time people come around to understand this miracle plant.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

So... Canada is legalizing??? Interesting indeed.

Canada is trying... It was Trudeau's promise. It's looking good so far though as far as I'm aware.

Then again, we always go up to Ottawa on Canada's Day and there's people smoking all over the hill. 420 is pretty impressive too. I am surprised it took us this long to get here though.

Canada is trying... It was Trudeau's promise. It's looking good so far though as far as I'm aware.

Then again, we always go up to Ottawa on Canada's Day and there's people smoking all over the hill. 420 is pretty impressive too. I am surprised it took us this long to get here though.

Yeah, I totally agree. There are complications, of course -- more complications because Canada wants to legalize at the federal level, which effects certain treaties signed with countries with zero tolerance on drugs. Some negotiating to be done, I'm sure. I like the guy Trudeau's put on the portfolio -- Blair is a smart man with essential knowledge of and connections to law enforcement. They're taking it seriously.

Once they figure out the logistics and money aspects the funds will roll in for medical research and what not... It's only the brainwashed masses that have been bred to believe that this plant is the devil. A'la Nixon.. It's only a matter of time now, Canadians are behind it by a large margin these days or they could care less. Haha zombies.

Trudeau said it was one of his first priorities to get marijuana leagalized, after he pushes out the budget numbers this spring I'm expecting marijuana legalization will be a priority. In My opinion it to be a couple years before this happens for full legalization.

Absolutely.. Important thing is that prosecutors have been asked to not waste the courts time with marijuana arrests. I read a local article in the paper where a guy was charge $1 for having 16 clones in his vehicle. I guess for my three babies it's like a 25cent fine. Hope that it gets done sooner than a couple years, but it's about time for sure.

Ya more and more people growing these days, and if their not growing they know someone who is. 5 plant limit to stay out of jail
image311.png

Three is fine for me, I'm just experimenting with my new found enjoyment in making my own personal vaporizer herbs without dealing with Inconsistent cbd/cbn/thc levels,and the danger of finding it. My goal is to find what I like most and that helps with MS. To learn and be as helpful as I can to help out a sibling struggling with rrMS. Hope we can get a co-grower medical card, but since it's going to be legal we are hopeful that route will be faster than waiting on the God damn doctors who just keep doing tests and not treating the condition. 2 years we've been waiting for results and treatment. They've offered drugs in pill form to ease symptoms AND destroy kidneys and livers when cannabis oils and edibles can drastically reduce recurring MS.. I'm rambling now... Lol bump complete

I was going to go get my card, thinking now to wait and see what our government will do first........as for stains, same here trying to find what I like, which is a bit of a struggle as all the smoke I've got has no name to go with it. So I have 9 plants started, 3 strains, really I'm just looking for some good mothers at this point. 100% Sativa, white widow, blueberry, next time I make it to the city I will grab some more seeds different strains

Let's revive this litle intro. It's been several months now that I've been here In full participation. I've made a multitude of great virtual acquaintances that I am truly humbled by. The vast demographic nature of medical and social cannabis users is amazing. Mearly a few months ago these threads called my name in spirit, I don't have any regrets of joining this community. The many great laughs and the teary eye inducing posts have got me hooked on:420: glad to be a part of it.

Thanks to everyone who has made my experience here a great amount of fun and that it's hopefully becoming a lifelong adventure for us all.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:

Haha RTK, first contact... Hoo hah!

Back
Top Bottom