Stix First Hydro Grow

which 3 strains would you like to see grown first?

• White Widow (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 145 50.2%
  • Oasis (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • Blueberry (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 148 51.2%
  • Strawberry Cough (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 104 36.0%
  • Orange Bud (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 72 24.9%
  • Skywalker (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 81 28.0%
  • Northern Lights (NL)

Votes: 130 45.0%

• Total voters
Re: StiX` First Hydro Grow

FanFuckingTastic bro, can't wait to see it further. Hope the test grow is aging well and smoikin good too.

I just read through this whole thread... what a great read!
One thought tho.. Why no update in 20 days?

Sorry guys I've been gettin lazy with the thread lately. I took a "few" pics today to make up for it.

Clones Flowering Day 51

plants0371.jpg

plants0351.jpg

plants0312.jpg

plants0291.jpg

plants0281.jpg

Dear god stix, that is beautiful...
What are you expecting the yeild to be?>

Well we know you'll have a very merry 4/20 lol

stix said:
lol, thanks alot NDW. I wouldnt have been able to do it without constantly asking you questions on Instant Messenger. BIG thanks to you bro.

LOL It went right because you did your research. I was just a source. You did it right. Keep the praise where it belongs bro.

Its been over your "three" days, where are some pics!??! Don't you know some people speed most of their lives on here, update man.. give us something to look at, lol.. So.. what was the yeild?

seems like yesterday since I started this. It's been alot of work and ALOT of fun! But all things must come to an end sometime. Sometimes sooner then expected or planned. With that said, I must announce that I will no longer be growing. With the baby on the way and the mother-in-law baby sitting in my house 4 days a week I can't risk it. I haven't gotten the smell 100 % under control and it will only be tougher once summer comes. So, thanks to everyone who followed these journals in the last few months. I've learned alot and most of all had alot of fun.

As far as the yield on this grow. I won't know until the plants are dry. Maybe within the next week. I'll do a weigh-in right before I start the cure.

Here's a couple shots of the final harvest

plants009_4174081.jpg

plants008_4188921.jpg

plants007_6522481.jpg

plants005_4190381.jpg

I couldnt get a shot with all the plants at once. The WW are in the back row and the Skywalkers are in the front.

Back
Top Bottom