Stizz1e's 12/12 from seed journal

Re: A 12/12 from seed question

Theres your first problem....Anything miracle grow is trash for growing cannabis in my opinion. You cant get direct sunlight 100% of the day if your growing outdoors. All outdoor plants get residual light some point during the day. Your plants will be fine if you just leave them outside.

cinderella_002.jpg

Here is my plant after just waking up today. It is day 7 of 12/12... my camera kinda sucks but the second set of serrated leaves is starting to show. Is the plant growing slowly? havent added any nutes, but the plant is in MG potting sil that feeds fo 90 days.

so there is something wrong with the plant then? its been cool temp wise around here, the mid 60's durring the day and mid 40's at night. the only water its gotten has been from rain, but it has rained at least 3 days out of this first 7, could this be the problem? I don't have a Ph tester so i have no idea as to whats going on there.

well I've moved the plant inside for the past couple of nights. I put it under my ghetto ass outdoor cfls. There are only 2 of them dont know the watts and I havent stripped them or anything...But it is about 72F in here and the second set of fan leaves has become much more pronounced. The weather is supposed to warm up so hopefully i can move this plant back outside soon. I hope I'm not causing too much stress to the plant, but its jut not warm enough outside.

oh its dark....the plant is in a basement sliding closet...which is fine for where the plant is right in life right now...hopefully it warms up and stays warm though, because it cant stay inside too long. Im just not prepared in here for it, and i won't be able to move the whole grow inside.

here are a couple of pictures from today, day 14 of 12/12. the plant was tied down after these photos for some minor LST. I'll take pics of that if the growth warrents it otherwise i'll post pics next week again. Any opinions on how it looks or if there is anything wrong would be great.

plant014.jpg

ok 2 new questions
#1 When LSTing is there a set amount of time you should wait between tieings?
#2 In a couple of weeks I will be gone for about 4 days(findin a place to live) would the plant do better being left outside under normal light cycle? or Is it better to be left in the dark?

so today is day 21 of 12/12... no signs of sex yet bu i just took the plant out of the dark, so we shall wait until later in the day. The stems of my first set of 3 fingered fan leaves are starting to turn red. is the start of a problem or is that normal? Also it seeing as this has kind of turned into a journal is there any way of having this thread moved to the grow journal section? Moose I'm looking at you on this one...

Back
Top Bottom