Stizz1e's Scrog

Animals suffer the same side-effects we do... including withdrawal symptoms from drugs.. I've watched some pretty sad shows about this.

Anyway, stizz1e... Looks great! Nice colors. That just looks like it will be sweet.

The plant just came down. The wet weight was 73 grams. Here's what you want to see.
rsz_014.jpg

rsz_015.jpg

Nice man, looks like some quality medicine. Let us know how the smoke is soon and bud pics of course!

Nice man, i'm sure its quality over quantity. Those buds look nice and frosty.

So my flight got canceled and I smoked a big ass bowl of this stuff. Not the strongest smoke I've ever had, but a very nice mix. At first it hits you in the head for about a half hour to 45 minutes, then it plants your ass on the couch for like another hour. All in all its a good time. I ended up with four seeds of my own cross, so when I get back I'll germ them along with the purple bubba kush seed I have and start my perpetual harvest. Have a happy holiday everyone. Smoke em if ya got em, and if not find some one who does..:ganjamon:

very nice genetics,its all about transplant and timing.you want a big rootball.Bigger rootball bigger plants,all you do is fill a bigger pot full of nice organic soil with perlite and wormcastings being half the mixture.you form a hole with the old pot so its as big as the old container.Gently rub the sides to loosen the soil if its dry it will stick better.you slide the plant out gently place in hole compact soil around edges firmly.If you dont start transplanting you will continue to get small plants like that 1.It takes 3 weeks longer to grow a plant 6 x that size.also OG is a hard plant to grow so congrats on such nice bud .

A master of the transplant is HOG... HIGH ON GRASS.....He is a very good teacher for the art of transplant.Check some of the old big forums he has quite a few threads.One is how to use your transplanting to encourage a larger root mass.A good reason hydro produces so much more buds because the root mass does not have to fight the soil,so you have a larger root mass.A trees root line comes to the edge of the leaf canopy the drip line.that is in general not always.Goin with that theory the larger the root mass the bigger the tree.I have put a clone in a 5 gallon bucket and the root mass is larger taking it thru the transplant stages 1 gallon 3 gallon 5 gallon........my last grow was 10 gallon at end much larger plants.

Back
Top Bottom