Stizz1e's Scrog

Somebody PLEASE tell me that my green morphine is not male, pretty please ):
00323.JPG

some one please let me know soon so I can decide what to do with it.

Stizz1e, my brother from another mother, I hate to tell ya pal, but that is exactly what my "Test Victim" looked like 4 or 5 days before he actually revealed his horribly horrendous balls to me. :|

Let it go and see for sure tho Bro...

Peace :roorrip:

Or if you have another area to let it grow you could always get pollen for a genetics project...

I was thinking about keeping pollen to cross with. But what really gets to me is that I got sold a cutting from a male plant. All that time/money/nutes, on something that I was told was female...Its just an extremely aggravating thing. So from three plants to 1...should be a great harvest :/

Yeah, thats just too bad and messed up that the person did that.

...ouch

That totally sucks about the male...you should take it back and they should give you the total hook-up for causing you lost time, money, etc...

I don't know about the timing of the clone. I do know that the clones I did recently took about 3 weeks from cutting before it really started the normal growth again.

You got ripped off. Apparently they did not determine the sex of the mother plant before taking clones. I would take it back...And explain to them that you want a refund for the useless clone they sold you.

Clones wont finish the same time as the mom...

dude... not just a refund. carry your male plant in (that will get their attention) and ask them for your harvest, please.

that might not work as well as I think it could, but:bongrip::rollit::smokin:

bummer though, man

so I went back to the herbal boutique, and they made it as right as they could i guess. They gave me any 1/8 on the board for free, and I still have the male. So i'll harvest some pollen and cross my poison berry with the green morphine pollen, and i'll grow out those seeds after the new year. So i mean at least they didnt just give me my 20 bucks back and throw me out the door...right?

glad you got something.... but an 8th isn't much....
but you do still have the male.

in a few years someone will pay 100+ dollars for 10 'stizzle' seeds....

we all make mistakes...
the person who sold them to the co-op could have done it by mistake...
regardless, it seems they practiced good customer service...
you learn something new every day...;)

Yeah, 1/8th is still about $50 right? What weed did you pick? They could have given you cash back and said, "see ya later man!"...at least they gave ya something, that's cool. I'll be in line to purchase some stizz1e seeds after they take the cannabis cup ;-)

Back
Top Bottom