Stizz1e's Scrog

for substantial results i would not use anything less than a 1 gallon pot, Cannabis has alot of roots as you know i'm sure but anything smaller forced to flower might cause root bound problems.

thanks guys. I gave the plant a gallon of fresh water today. This marks the last two weeks of this grow. I have a ph problem, but i dont have a tester so im not sure how off it is. But there is no point in fixing it now. I cant find my camera at the moment but when I find it i'll post pics. The leaves are a little ugly however...fair warning.

Looks like some tasty :smokin: Stizzle!!

I'm believe if you filled the bucket all the way to the top with grow medium and let it veg a bit longer, you'd get an increased yield. Still looks real good though!!

:peace:

Harry

Good job man.Looks like it's going to be very nice smoke.:smokin:

Quantity is nice no doubt,but quality is best!:peace:

Looks like goood buds boodah! great job and +reps. Do you plan to make a journal for your 12/12? I cant wait to see it.

As far as the cat. I kind of missed that part earlier in the grow or i would have said something earlier. But what about some kind of netting over the entrance to your box.? it would still let air through but not a cat. Forgive me if someone already said this or if you already fixed it or if its not possible.. I am very high :cheesygrinsmiley:

i decided to take a pic today, just one. I've been real busy lately so i havent really updated. The plant will go one more full week.
rsz_007.jpg

thats the cola today day 62 of 12/12

an ethical way to eliminate that issue is to use a water bottle with a strong nozzle, set to stream mode...
when he/she gets close to it, spray... after about 10 times of this, the problem should disappear...
doesn't work for all cats, but it worked for mine...

looking good brother, thanks for sharing with us!

^^^ are cats affected by THC? I know cat nip its their cronic but i never figured out if they get high off Cannabis. Man that cat is starting down that cola. NO KITTY!!!

all mammals with THC receptors in the brain are effected by THC.
However, we do not discuss getting animals high, because they have no choice.
Please respect our guidelines and don't let this conversation get out of hand.

thanks for your support!

Oh no i was not implying you should ever get an animal high. Ever. I consider that animal abuse... I was simply wondering if it was possible for them too. Thanks 420.

Back
Top Bottom