Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

im definitely going to try those gummies and that drying method
Awesome!
I use Orange for the real jello and strawberry sugar free jello. Added a few drops of vanilla this time and it’s a very tasty combo, hides the other tastes well.

The indoor crew is doing well today. GelatOG clone #1 is in the dark with no water and will be cut tomorrow.
In tent 1 the Purple Lemonade seedling is coming right along. No dome, no food, no special treatment. I moved the light a foot closer and now she’s at 36k on the Lux meter. She’s got that wrinkled leaf thing just like the last one did.
3A2AA279-BF96-4C26-BB95-2FE746787E51.jpeg

And the Dr S, taking over tent 3 already. She is on 5g/G MC this week and she’s a few days into flower now.
B18892D0-9614-45FA-85F0-4FD3E77F25DF.jpeg

Nothing too exciting in the tents, most of the action will be outside this week.

This GelatOG autoflower clone has been quite the journey since rooting in July.
Mostly a lucky break, but it shows that almost anything can be done under the right conditions.

Her top clump of flowers really is a beautiful thing to behold
1982B7FC-576D-4F54-9959-3DAC8F6BA24B.jpeg

And overall, an interesting and fairly productive flowering
23CF2984-3332-4E30-9694-30CD06EEE754.jpeg

I feel lucky to have been able to document and share her journey with all of you.

And a little icing on top of the cake, she just happened to weigh 420 grams
:yummy:

The turtle boat plant (LRx #3) is longer in flowering than her soil sisters. There’s a real lack of sun here so I decided to move her (again) back inside since there’s an empty tent today.
She got a new container and a new goldfish, and she can finish with lots of light in pH’d aerated water.
38B40CDC-5BEF-4514-9904-1A9E3B02786B.jpeg

I want to be able to see this experiment through to the end. And I want to get the trichomes a bit more mature- in the name of science :nerd-with-glasses:

The turtle boat plant (LRx #3) is longer in flowering than her soil sisters. There’s a real lack of sun here so I decided to move her (again) back inside since there’s an empty tent today.
She got a new container and a new goldfish, and she can finish with lots of light in pH’d aerated water.
38B40CDC-5BEF-4514-9904-1A9E3B02786B.jpeg

I want to be able to see this experiment through to the end. And I want to get the trichomes a bit more mature- in the name of science :nerd-with-glasses:
Yes.
For science. :straightface:

I used the infused CBD oil today and made gummies, mostly for the GF and family that prefer medicine rather than high.

After decarbing in the oven and infusing the oil in the magical butter machine I’m ready to go- I’m using the recipe given to me by @carcass and I added a few details and the pics.
Follow along if you want

You'll need:
1 pkg sugar free jello mix (0.6 oz size)
1pkg regular (with sugar) jello mix (3 oz size)
2 packets plain gelatin
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup infused oil (1900mg CBD, 100mg THC)
Gummy molds
Spatula or similar
Whisk or large spoon
A glove for heat
A funnel
A container to squeeze the mixture into the molds (ketchup bottle or similar)
Silicon is awesome for all of the tools.

Put all the dry ingredients in a pan, add the water and corn syrup.
Heat it on medium low heat, stirring constantly, until it just starts to boil around the edges.

All the powdered stuff should be well dissolved before adding the oil.
E94CD05D-71A4-4343-A305-42C2B2911629.jpeg

Add the oil and keep stirring till it just starts to boil again, then remove from the heat.
9A0584E9-0125-4F3B-B64B-5DC28C7E1F6B.jpeg

At this point, you might say "this shit aint working-the oil is just floating on top"

So, to remedy this, you keep stirring while the mixture cools just a little- as it cools it will thicken up a bit,
and the oil will start to mix in if it hasn’t already.

Once all the oil is mixed in, it's time to make some gummies...

Now, you need to hurry just a little so it doesn't set up before you get it into the molds.
6292ADE2-76DD-43F0-B860-F6BF57374841.jpeg

Pour the mix through a funnel into a squirt bottle (put a glove on, it's hot)
93975958-6DD3-42EA-B6F7-6FBC3BA482E4.jpeg

Fill your gummy molds
A0C70B35-3C30-4245-8017-31A0EC80FDDC.jpeg

There will be some of the mixture stuck in the squirt bottle and in the pan- you can either just wash it out, or you can eat it for a nice buzz- just don't eat too much-

Put the gummies in the freezer to cool and solidify.
After they set up, pop them out of the molds into a tupperware container, or anything with a lid that seals.

You can store them at room temp, but they get a little oily , so I keep them in the freezer.

Servings vary because of mold sizes.
This batch I made 16 large square gummies that are around 35mg each and 75 leaf gummies that are just under 20mg each.
I love this recipe it’s easy and fast.

Good luck in your kitchens and don’t be afraid to try things, it’s the best way to learn!
You're my hero ha.

I came here looking for the humidity/temp controlled fan you're using and found this gem! Already have screen shots and a project for next weekend ;). Magic Butter came in two weeks ago ha

You're my hero ha.

I came here looking for the humidity/temp controlled fan you're using and found this gem! Already have screen shots and a project for next weekend ;). Magic Butter came in two weeks ago ha
Awesome. Glad people are using the recipe, I do PB cups too when you’re ready!

Airtitan T3 if you’re looking up the fan. They have other models that maybe fit your grow better too. Nice quiet low wattage stuff, fairly inexpensive and seems to be good quality.

I ended up going with AC Infinity Cloudnine T6...same programming . Hope that and the bigger fan/ducting fix the tent heat issues. Plus a 6" will be better for the next tent ha. I'm hooked!

I ended up going with AC Infinity Cloudnine T6...same programming . Hope that and the bigger fan/ducting fix the tent heat issues. Plus a 6" will be better for the next tent ha. I'm hooked!
Sounds good. Take a minute to figure out the controls once and you’ll never really have to mess with them again. So nice..

If you end up not needing it for your grow tent, it also works great for drying since it can be set to click on for high/low humidity. Clever little gadgets that just make life a bit easier, and it’s a cool looking display for your tent environment.

I have one myself...those are the Vickers knickers!

This GelatOG autoflower clone has been quite the journey since rooting in July.
Mostly a lucky break, but it shows that almost anything can be done under the right conditions.

Her top clump of flowers really is a beautiful thing to behold
1982B7FC-576D-4F54-9959-3DAC8F6BA24B.jpeg

And overall, an interesting and fairly productive flowering
23CF2984-3332-4E30-9694-30CD06EEE754.jpeg

I feel lucky to have been able to document and share her journey with all of you.

And a little icing on top of the cake, she just happened to weigh 420 grams
:yummy:
What a result. Got to be chuffed with that. Congrats on a successful experiment:bravo:

What a result. Got to be chuffed with that. Congrats on a successful experiment:bravo:

Thank you, it was fun. Clone #2 still has like a week, and has turned out to be a pretty healthy little branch herself-
7A936B6C-7A55-4996-A873-B202F02863B8.jpeg

1A1836C8-DE5A-44B7-81E1-65B629A5311E.jpeg

kind of a cool dwarf

How many plants do you have ha. You must spend considerable amount of time mixing nutes ;)
After this last round of cuts- I have 3 finishing outside, 4 inside. Once I’m back from my trip next week, I’ll be cutting all but 2 inside (Dr S and that PL baby) and then I have to decide what goes in next. I’ve been expanding the seed bank so now I have lots of auto options.
I spend a bit of time mixing nutes but with tap water and MC it’s easy, I have it dialed in and it’s pretty fast.
The Purple Lemonade is great because I’m not even giving it food (breeder says no need) and seeing how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom