Stomach Pain

Bud420Man

Just curious...

Do any of you medical users smoke when you are having EXTREME stomach pains?

I'm not exactly sure whats going on. I dont think it's the flu because I lack the vomiting, and diahrea (sp?). I was trying to account what I ate yesterday, but the pain has kept me up through the night (twice waking me up from a dead sleep). It hurts really bad, and I didnt want to find out the hard way that smoking will only increase these effects.

So far i've been drinking a lot of water (for fear of dehydration (I NEVER drink water), and i've had a couple cups of tea.

Also... This pain has caused me to feel discusted in the sight of any food, and I havent eaten since 1:30 PM yesterday afternoon.

WHATS GOING ON?!?!?!?! (Talk about a great new years eve.)

BM

Also...

Does anyone know off hand if smoking after taking tylenol could produce some unwanted side effects?

damn. im sorry to hear about your stomach. i think you should smoke a bowl and see if it helps any. im pretty sure it wont hurt. i always smoke bud to ease my menstrual cramps which can be pretty extreme at times. oh smoking after taking tylenol wont hurt you. ive done it before and i was fine. the tylenol may make your stomach hurt more, however. especially since you havent eaten anything. maybe you should try to eat something? i dont know. i wish i could help you more. hope you feel better soon

I finally got something to eat, and I tried taking some "mylanta" or whatever that stuff is called. I was REALLY looking forward to smoking some bud to help with the bodily pain as well as stomach, but unforchunatly my part of town is completely dry. ughhhhh What a horrible past week.

Are you allergic to any foods? I have something similar to Crohn's Disease and that or IBS can cause a pain due to the allergic reaction.

For me, it's an inability to properly digest grains, legumes, dairy, etc.

Oddly enough I've found taking some LAB  really helps with my condition when I eat foods with any of my triggers.

Back
Top Bottom