stoned again - When to harvest

Kotter

I have determined that I planted the wrong seeds. What I planted was a super auto AK-47 . That is the reason they took so long to flower. I put them in a 12/12 light cycle at 8 weeks not knowing what I had. It was nine days later when they started to flower. The clone I took started to flower as soon as it started growing. I started asking questions. I took the smallest plant and put it back in a twenty-four hour light cycle to confirm I had auto's. The small plant continued the flowering cycle just like the nine others on a 12/12. The flowering period started 1-9-15. It is now 3-5-15 about 8 weeks. All the pistol have turn orange, but the tric's are clear to milky. about 50/50. My magnifying glass is on a slow boat from China, ordered it from amazon two moth ago. Should be here in a couple of days. I am staking two cheap ones together.
I have read that the fan leaves should start turning yellow and that you should not give to much consideration to all the orange pistols. The lower leave were looking pretty spent and dry. Three days ago I flushed them expecting to harvest in a week to tens days. Now the lower leave look better. Not yellow and not dried out. I am going to flush again tomorrow.
To the question: When do I harvest super auto AK-47's
BTW: they smelled fruity until about a week ago. now they smell like a skunk sprayed my plants. Still fruity but like a skunk sprayed them a few days ago.
I have not got into picture's yet sorry.

Back
Top Bottom