Stoned Henge Strain, Coco, CFL & LED

berniceblack

Hello and welcome,

I wasn't going to do a grow journal for this grow, however, I found there to be very little information on this strain (Stoned henge from High Altitude Seed House). Furthermore, I have found this strain to be awesome! Its a very compact Indica dominant hybrid well suited to growing indoors or tight spaces. Give it a go if your thinking about it, the strain is a mix of Durban Poison, OG Kush and another mystery strain.

Lets get you guys caught with this grow...

I germinated these seeds in wet paper towel and promptly transferred them into a 100% coco mix.

They have been watered daily (tapwater + nutes) and kept under a 125w cfl on a 24/0 light schedule.

Here she is at 2 days old.

Here she is at 8 days old.

Here she is exactly 23 days old.

At this point I decided it would be beneficial to top her in order to encourage her lower tops to make it to the top canopy. I also did some lst when she recovered.
Here she is on day 33, as you can tell the structure of plant has changed completely.

On day 39 I decided it was time to transplant her into her final pot (20L) at this point i added a cheap chinese 600w LED (please not i have no idea on the actual draw of this light). I snapped a photo during transplant check out them roots!

On day 42 she had recovered completely from the transplant it was ready for me to do a heavy defoliation. I picked out all of the inner/lower growth of the plant. When she is all sad its great to see her branch structure.

You're all caught up! Here she is all perky today on day 44.

I plan on vegging her for another week or so before flipping her to 12/12. I will probably give her another defoliation on week 3 of flower.

Sit back, sub up and watch the buds grow with me! Fingers crossed I can complete a journal! Ill try to do updates every week or so
1f60a.png

I'll be pulling up chair for this one -:popcorn:
Our plants are close to the same age,So I'll hang around till harvest,if that's ok.
Very healthy plant you've got there,looks to be very happy!

You should consider adding a link to this grow to your signature,makes it a lot
easier to find,and more folks will get to see it and follow along.
You may already know this stuff,but just in case,here's a link for you:

I'll be pulling up chair for this one -:popcorn:
Our plants are close to the same age,So I'll hang around till harvest,if that's ok.
Very healthy plant you've got there,looks to be very happy!

You should consider adding a link to this grow to your signature,makes it a lot
easier to find,and more folks will get to see it and follow along.
You may already know this stuff,but just in case,here's a link for you:
Awesome yes! Please hang around until harvest! ill look into the signature thingo thanks

That's one great looking plant!
She's definitely a fast grower,she's even prettier now than she
was just 3 days ago,and about as healthy as a plant can be...
Looks like you've got a pretty good handle on that LST stuff too-
I see 14 or 15 potential colas starting.
And you got the sig thing figured out..that's cool-you'll get more
eyes on your grow that way.
I flipped mine to 12/12 a week ago @ 35 days old,so our harvests are going to be
pretty close-I'm growing in soil ,you're in coco,so we can see if there's really much difference
in how they grow in the different mediums.
I'll be back...

That new growth looks pretty normal,probably a little more pronounced since 12/12-
I've got 2 going right now that look pretty similar...
I think it goes hand in hand with "the stretch"
Check out post#400 in my journal,you'll see what I mean about the light color-mine are 14 days into 12/12
Your plant is looking great,lots of budsites,and a good size to begin flowering-Looking good,Bernice!

She's moving right along-you'll probably see random pistils popping out lower down
on the plant,then around the 2 week mark the tops will get covered with pistils,practically overnight.

So checked on the girl today for the first time in 3 days her pot was bone dry (big no no in coco) I gave her 3L of water plus nutes and there was no run off but ill water her again tomorrow. I thought she was done stretching but she certainly hadn't, when i checked a few of the colas where directly touching the LED luckily no burns (must be the cheap low watt LED. I then gave her a decent defoliation especially on the upper fan leaves hopefully this encourages buds to grow. Raised the lights are we are good to go! Buds are growing nicely really wish I had some better lighting for her though.

pictures post defoliation:

All in all not looking bad for day 17 flower

Looking Good,Bernice-nice job on the defoliation

Thanks guys it feels like she has been growing slow but looking back on these posts id say she is pumping right along.

a few days after defoliation you couldnt even tell so I came back and defoliated her again, even more aggressively. Since then i've left her alone, watering almost daily. Id say she is finally done stretching also.

In other news I lucky obtained a single bean from some local outdoor bush weed. I germinated her and she took off! In a few days here she is;

I think she has more sativa than any of the other plants I have grown but its hard to tell when she is so small. im not sure if i should start a journal for her or not:ganjamon:

They both look great,Bernice-Stoned is a big one,she's got some huge colas!
You could start a new journal for the little one,or just continue this one with her,
either way,we'd like to see what she does (fingers crossed she's a she)

Back
Top Bottom