Stoned Labrador

wilson2

years ago after using some kiff and popcorn bud to make butter, I threw the left over plant material on the compost pile. My wife rang me at work the next day, to let me know the lab wouldnt stand up , come when called , eat a treat or respond in any of her usual ways. We were about to take her to the vet when the wife had a look around the yard and could see what the dog had been eating, after a few hrs the dog came good.

My first Siberian Husky came from a friend that sold weed.
Bandit got into a 1/4 pound one day. They managed to get an ounce out of the carpet and figured maybe an ounce remained (at most) in the carpet which meant he ate at least 2 ounces.
That dog was so high that they had to carry him outside to piss.
From that point forward they had to be very careful how they stored their weed or the dog would get into it.

My dog got a hold of a paper towel I used to wipe a small spill from my magic butter making. He was stoned outta his gourd for at least 24 hours. I thought he was a goner. He pissed himself and I couldn't even wake him up. I don't think the spill was more than a TBSP either. I'm very careful with ANYTHING cannabis that he could get into these days.

My mom and sister each have a special cookie or 2 before bed for sleep. My dog pretty much in the end eats half of one them cookies before bed. I know it makes him mellow/stoned and can be a fun time trying to get him out for his final pee of the night around 9pm. He’s the guy in my avatar at about 110lbs, a 9yr old English Golden Retriever. He handles it fine and looks forward to his cookie pieces every night, but my cousins ducktroller had a freak out. Smaller dog and he accidentally got into some of their stash in her room.

Back
Top Bottom