Stoner ingenuity

Hey all have you ever been really stoned and get tired of the typical smoking utensils and try to come up with clever...or really dumb ideas and ways to smoke your herb? Well I have and I KNOW a few of you have done it to. lol I'll go first, so the other day I ordered Panera bread bowls... They're delicious try one if ya can..any way I finish my soup and sandwich and realize I have this giant round piece of bread left over....so I smoke a blunt and get this ingenious idea to try to smoke out of the bread bowl.... Well needless to say it didn't work but I got a hell of a reaction from my chick walking in and seeing the process :rofl: so all in all It didn't work but her reaction made it worth the try.

So c'mon tell me or show me your stoner inventions.

@Nine Toed Hippie @Krissi1982 @Bill284 @SmokingWings @Grand Daddy Black @marcus611a @Backyardigan @Melville Hobbes @Tokin Roll @Lonerandstonerforever @Paul Squiggle @7Dust2 @StoneOtter @Jon @BakedARea

IMG_20220202_173818568.jpg

Hey all have you ever been really stoned and get tired of the typical smoking utensils and try to come up with clever...or really dumb ideas and ways to smoke your herb? Well I have and I KNOW a few of you have done it to. lol I'll go first, so the other day I ordered Panera bread bowls... They're delicious try one if ya can..any way I finish my soup and sandwich and realize I have this giant round piece of bread left over....so I smoke a blunt and get this ingenious idea to try to smoke out of the bread bowl.... Well needless to say it didn't work but I got a hell of a reaction from my chick walking in and seeing the process :rofl: so all in all It didn't work but her reaction made it worth the try.

@Nine Toed Hippie @Krissi1982 @Bill284 @SmokingWings @Grand Daddy Black @marcus611a @Backyardigan @Melville Hobbes @Tokin Roll @Lonerandstonerforever @Paul Squiggle @7Dust2 @StoneOtter @Jon @BakedARea

That's great. :rofl:
I'd love to try what you were smoking before that.
When I was an apprentice I'd make pot pipes out of brass and stainless fittings.
Just looked like some fittings in the bottom of the tool bag. :laugh:
But I knew better
Great absolutely great. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :thumb:

edit: I just remembered something interesting we did.
Back when we went to concerts Supertramp actually.
There was a cop stationed at the door way beside our seats.
To avoid a hassle I took my plastic coke glass with a straw and lid , lit my joint stuck it in the straw and put the lid back on.
So it looked like you were having a drink but we were smoking fat cone joints.
We used that trick everywhere after that.
BTW what a night.

Stay safe
Bill

@Rexer lol frick yea I used to grab the apple off my lunch tray in highschool and do the same thing.....then eat the apple after cuz you know...... munchies lol

MacGiver

This is one of my favorite things! One can make a pipe out of anything! I've had a moose tooth roach holder, door knob pipes, all the carvable fruits and veggies. A carved wooden chain on a clip for roaches. All gone now.

The latest one a friend made a few years ago was a tin pie plate filled with ice, covered with aluminum foil tightly. An indent for a bowl and pin prick some holes on one end, and a hole to suck from on the other. Pass the pie!

Lol right stone mcgiver....but for not escape purposes. I have a piece of my plant I just harvested I was thinking of using one of the stalks to make a bowl or mini steam roller as one of the other users here showed me.

Ok here is one 4 u I made this at work at my last job when I worked at metal supermarkets. As you can see by the color I be smoking the hell out of that mother fucker.

16466719687849100062376368496549.jpg

1646671988517334480874361635219.jpg

I have a hookah but I either go straight shisha or just straight weed, never a mix. But I have tried a split bowl one side green other side shisha and just move the coal from side to side.....this way I'm not wasting weed while I'm distracted.

back in highschool I made a pipe from 1/2" copper fittings and had an oxygen mask that fit over the mouthpiece. one of my friends labeled it the "gaspmask" we would pack five of us in his vw bug, it's a wonder we never suffocated. here's my collection of smoking sticks the 50" one is a bit hard to light unless ya got ape arms the porcelain one helps to cool the smoke

IMG_20220322_075322285_HDR.jpg

back in highschool I made a pipe from 1/2" copper fittings and had an oxygen mask that fit over the mouthpiece. one of my friends labeled it the "gaspmask" we would pack five of us in his vw bug, it's a wonder we never suffocated. here's my collection of smoking sticks the 50" one is a bit hard to light unless ya got ape arms the porcelain one helps to cool the smoke

IMG_20220322_075322285_HDR.jpg
Jesus that 50" one reminds of the 6 ft bongs we had ... impossible to light solo lol but man did it f*ck you up o_O

Hahaha who has done these? Gravity bong and crazy bottle bongs with different stages used to be the ideal thing to have when your in high school and keep breaking your glass pieces.....cuz your young dumb and high :laugh:... But man that smoke from the staged bongs would be so yellow by the time it would get to the lungs that it choked ya Everytime.

pDRnISiJzcfQXDzWr11aHohWHDkkFlSERwOvVDfA1Gs.jpg

69ijBCWZtDvDs6biNQmdbEjjd_tX5vSi54DIHdQAc1Y.jpg

This is the second time I've found a thread you started where you tagged me, and I didn't get the notification!
I don't have any pics, but in high school I "acquired" some supplies from one of the science classes. Two lengths of glass pipe, a rubber stopper with two holes for said pipes, and some rubber tubing. Add in a Schlitz bottle and we almost had a bong!
Too bad we didn't find a bowl before the bottle broke.

This is the second time I've found a thread you started where you tagged me, and I didn't get the notification!
I don't have any pics, but in high school I "acquired" some supplies from one of the science classes. Two lengths of glass pipe, a rubber stopper with two holes for said pipes, and some rubber tubing. Add in a Schlitz bottle and we almost had a bong!
Too bad we didn't find a bowl before the bottle broke.
And it's all good lol you found it now....and that sounds interesting.. but you guys could have used the metal piece at end of pencil that holds eraser for a bowl head...they bend and puncture easy :cool:

And it's all good lol you found it now....and that sounds interesting.. but you guys could have used the metal piece at end of pencil that holds eraser for a bowl head...they bend and puncture easy :cool:
One of my buddies who helped make it used the computer controlled lathe in shop class to make a tool to make bowls out of tinfoil after that! One end was round with a post so you could use it to form the foil, the other was a really fine point to poke holes in another piece to use as a screen!
Teacher couldn't figure out what it was:rofl:

Many years ago we made a gravity bong outa a 5 gallon water bottle and a trash can, used a glass guitar slide as the bowl. You could pack a little more than an eighth in there at once.
Lol holy crap what were the hits on that like?

Wish I had a picture from days gone. I worked in a deli back in the day. I took an empty paper role (thick cardboard core of the paper). I taped up one end with a flap that could be opened like todays carb. The other end was taped off to better fit the face. A bowl was inserted about 3/4 up towards the flapper end. It would take one hit to fill the camber and one the second inhale you would open the flapper. Bam! right to the deep part of the lung.

Back
Top Bottom