Stoner Party!

kitcer

Im throwing a party (bout 15 people) to celebrate a good summer.
What are some requirements for throwing a good stoner party?

I have the grass, pipes, bong, and hookah, along with beer,
lots of different chips, pop, ice cream, and pizza.

For movies I have:
Both Harold and Kumar movies,
Dazed and Confused
How High
Half Baked
All Cheech and Chong movies,
Friday
Next Friday
Friday after Next.

For music, I have some Infected Mushroom, Daft Punk, Bob Marley,
and some music from the 70s.

Any suggestions on what I can add to this party would be
appreciated!

Soft drinks, twister, stoner chicks who love to party and invite badbrad coz then you dont only have grass - you have variety! :hippy:

edibles are always good for a stoner party. nothing like a strong brownie or candy or something while your smokin. pre roll lots of J's and lots of munchies and tunes. you got it pretty much covered good luch wish i was there.

Soft drinks, twister, stoner chicks who love to party and invite badbrad coz then you dont only have grass - you have variety! :hippy:

lol you made me laugh :ganjamon:

Stoner games (Feds n Heads, Deluxe Weed, It's A Raid! or make up your own)can be fun at a party too. Small prizes (a small pipe, a roach clip, pack or 2 of rolling papers, a gram of herb, etc) make the games a bit more interesting. :) Have a blast getting blasted! ;) Peace.

What are some requirements for throwing a good stoner party?

when i throw a 420 party i have a few rules that really make a kick ass party... 1: bring your own homemade unused untested bong (can be water tested only to make sure seal is right) 2: bring 1-2 grams min per person
3: then we put all the weed into a big bowl and bust it all up in the buster. and so the party begins.. everyone must try all the bongs and at the end vote on what bong was most creative & best toke we make hash out of the kief in the buster and the winners each get 1/4 of the hash made (see "how to make hash in less than 10 min" in 420 tv section) as their prize then we all smoke the rest of the hash and weed while listening to music and watching movies it was really fun there were some really creative bongs i even saw an electric carrot bong (dont ask lol) some ideas anyway :passitleft: peace

What have you forgotten? For crisake, my invatation, my plane ticket and directions. Thats what you forgot.
to the tune: I forgot, tew remember, tew fergit-hit chew. twang, twang

Back
Top Bottom