saturnrocket

is it just my geographical area (SC) or is there a large majority of stoners that play soccer, disc golf and hackysack? i played all of these games long before i started smoking and it seems like all of my friends that played also ended up smoking once in high school. in fact our varsity soccer team was the only school team that was regularly drug tested (asshole administrators)... so yeah, what kind of sports/games do y'all play, stoned or otherwise?

Hackysack is a gateway sport.

I hike, bike, ski, frisbee, golf, skateboard, raft, run. Racquetball used to be a real favorite.

played soccer my whole life never get high aand play really though only havea couple times. also golf is sweet. love sparking up joints as i drive around the course

Mountain biking and golf...and poker of course are all great activities while indulging.

a great stoner sport is skateboarding even tho it isn't really a sport.

bite your tongue. It takes, fine motor skills, it takes, endurance, large motor control, and a degree of dedication and competitiveness to master the moves, the skateboard, does none of the work for the rider, it's a tool, just like a javelin is to a track and field athlete.
Skateboarding is most definitely a sport. IMHO. :Rasta:

Skateboarding is definately sport. Often I see kids thrashing and bashing their bodies on granite and concrete for the fleeting thrill of a perfect move. They are serious. No games just sport. Young dummies don't have an old mans view of personal risk assessment, but I was their age once. Now I have MMJ. Life is good.

Squash. I toked a little before playing against my colleague and gave him a great beating :p Now he asks me not to smoke before we play!

And snowboarding.. nothing beats a spliff on the chairlift or telecabin! And the feeling you get when you turn on your iPod to your favorite beats and begin heading down the slopes is incredible :)

When I lived up north all I did was play disc golf with my buddies. The place we played at was a convenient place to smoke, hang out, and of course, play a lot of disc. We really liked being outside and just chilling and like every sport, it's fun to do, compete with, and be overjoyed when you pull off some crazy stuff :p.

The Best sport for me to be doing while stoned was jumping my dirt bikes and racing with friends. There was nothing like it to get stoned then go riding, hit a bunch of jumps and go 20 feet in the air. Those were so good times even when I crashed!!!!

disc golf, soccer and skateboarding for sure. haha

Jet Skiing, wakeboarding/skiing/tubing. Or just cruising in the boat, and making plenty of stops to swim. In colder weather i tend to stick with hiking or I vegetate.

Hiking/climbing (I live in the nor-cal foothills/mountains), distance road cycling (just picked up my new bike on Friday), and Kenpo Karate for me....

Back
Top Bottom