Stoner's unite!

branson111190

:thumb: People aren't trying hard enough to get the message nailed inside of congress' thick skulls. Everyone who smokes (and even non-smokers) should print NORML fliers and handing them out to everybody. We should all start saving seeds too and throwing them everywhere to grow faster than the feds can handle . If we can get everybody to act at the same time , the government won't know what to do . :goodluck:

Present and accounted for sir.I have a half gallon milk jug half full of seeds.Unfortunantly we have so much water in our area that all the prime overgrow areas are submerged.

o_O thats a lot of seeds you have there . Find some place to throw them man ! And that crop dusting idea ... it might just work

Oh ya.Lots of fresh plowed fields,small gardens,and due to the massive flooding in my area there is water where there is usually none.There is one ridge i have my eye on,they just clear cut it about 6 months ago and we though about putting all the seeds on that one spot.:tokin::tokin::tokin:

hell yeah if i were you id go all out in that one spot . aerate the ground and make a little revine or trench about 3 inches deep in spots and pour seeds in to ensure they stay put and grab onto the soil . i threw some in my backyard about a week ago , wish me luck and goodluck doing that

-stay blazing :)

My mom recently found a bunch of seeds in my room that I didnt know I had . Her reaction was "you're gonna grow these , right?" hell yea :)

Yes , I didn't mention them because I figured people could easily see on the site . I printed out plenty of your guy's fliers too ;) to spread awareness . I even wrote an article that sums up almost everything you need to know about cannabis and why it's ok to use . I'm doing everything I can and I thank this site for the fliers it has as well .

Back
Top Bottom